B4 the Bell, Humpday Sept. 1, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If "people" conspire to take my country to war under false pretense (they did), I want to learn the truth of it. Do you want to know, regardless of where the evidence leads?

If "people" had foreknowledge of the attacks of 9/11 (they did), and either profited from them or avoided dying in them as a result of that foreknowledge, I want to know the truth of it. Do you want to know, regardless of where the evidence leads?

Do you know who profited most from 9/11? Do you want to know?

Do you know who was behind the insider trading on the airlines? Do you want to know?

Did Warren Buffet have prior knowledge of the attacks? Did the President?

It's OK if you don't want to know, but if you want to prevent me from knowing, I'm going to have a problem with that. I don't give a shit what color, nationality or religion happens to be attached to the assholes that dragged my country into this war, do you? If they're Catholic, Irish, Dutch, Gentile, German, Black, Indian, Arab, Muslim, or any other color, religion or nationality, we can talk about it, provided they're not Jewish...because that is Anti-Semetic.

Limiting hate speech in this community is perfectly acceptable. Ascribing the "Anti-Semetism" label to all discussions that shed a potentially negative light on Israel, the Mossad, their leaders and their champions here in the United States - while we are free to say whatever we choose about our own Country, the CIA, the FBI, even our President - is hypocrisy.

Who do you think the NeoCons work for? Do you know?

When I've gone out of my way to slam the main stream US media for their blatant censorship and willingness to tow the President's message - my thoughts have met with some resistance here. When I probe to learn who the people are that run those companies to UNDERSTAND why things work the way they do (no more sinister than the curiosity of a child) - my thoughts have met with some resistance here.

A shot has just come across my bow (and yours)...encouraging me to speak in riddles, inuendo or vagueries if I must ever speak of Israel or Jews in anything other than flattering terms. I understand the purpose - and I will either choose to live with blinders on and not speak of it, or I will choose to move on.

As I have said on numerous occassions, our greatest threat is the loss of a free media to hold the politicians accountable and to inform us of THE TRUTH. In my search to learn the truth, the irony of this censorship here is not lost on me. There is a chill in the air. We lose a little more freedom every day. I'm not anti-anything...merely pro-truth.

Signing off...and flying away from the storm.

Safe passage to all - Plunger.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled..."let's not talk about it"...already in progress.

Excellent -- that needed said.

Oh baby, just listening to Cheney and all the fanatics chanting and I know that we are in deeeeep sheet. The hate, fear and war mongering just never stop. Wonder if this is what the old nazi rallies were like?

We all came here for our own reasons, and no one benefits when you leave, when I leave or when others who have insights to share leave. Communities require participation. Active, honest, decent, respectful participation. Suggesting that I "be gone" is not respectful...and does little to futher the web site. The sensitivities expressed on this topic are obvious. I do not consider this to be a discussion of politics, but of humanity and human nature...and why more American's will die in Iraq tonight. For some reason that matters more to me than the markets.

A shot has just come across my bow (and yours)...encouraging me to speak in riddles, inuendo or vagueries if I must ever speak of Israel or Jews in anything other than flattering terms. I understand the purpose - and I will either choose to live with blinders on and not speak of it, or I will choose to move on. Plunger

As a jewish person, I find this nothing other than a put down. wingohockingmoyamensing off. This will be my last post. You solved a problem. Move on to the next one.

I am done trying to help. Check back in my posts and figure for your selves whether I helped or hindered.

Funny it is. Doc bans a closet hate monger and a peace lover quits ( for the last time).

I wish you all peace. You won't find it in the markets however. Look inward.

May there be an uprising soon. Blood in the streets. Right. Good luck.

New Gingrich is now saying that after John Kerry returned from Vietnam and testified before congress, he went to Paris and met with communist North Vietnamese leaders in secret and without the consent of the US government.

I can't find a link on it - but I just heard it from Newt himself on TV.

So, he met with the good guys who won the war?

We were the bad guys, remember?

I know, I was one of them.

The viet didn't kill my buds.

LBJ et all did.

word,

me too, I was there, we were the invaders. I will never forget the hate in their eyes.

No warning...

The system is designed well it has a powerful immune system.

Pressing the snooze button has a finte limit...sorry folks.

But after all this site is about raping the public to turn a buck anyways.

The undeniable truth...unless you actually believe Kudlow's religion and are hypocrits.

How much Iraqi blood money have you grabbed so far?

Does it taste good?

Unless of course you think they just burnt it before it made it to the market...to be slurped up frantically by the malnurished idiot speculators...

Al feeds you clowns and you cry when he does not feed you enough...Hypocracy.

I did nothing wrong and I was not warned...Next time actually have me killed for real... Then I can be free of the supreme hypocracy...

I guess might makes right...

Hypertiger is not a person...Hypertiger is the truth which is going to haunt you all forever and there is going to be no escape...Only Evil people think they can escape from the lies they tell or believe in...DUH.

Forget Hypertiger the truth which you refuse to accept will destroy you in the end...

Sorry I'm such a supreme lier. It's good that I was murdered...Now you good people can get back to doing good...right?

Catch you on the flip side. As Dr Laura says now go do the right thing...If you can, If you can't fvck it. lie, cheat, steal, and kill.

No they don't they hate being assassinated...

There is plenty of access to Internet I can come and go as I please how I see fit.

And If you resort to sending thugs after me Leave my wife and Kids out of it...And Snipe me...I catch one whiff of filthy thugs hired by powderpuff hypocritical cowards...

And I will teach you idiots what Might makes Right is all about. since you want to teach me...like I'm some kind of fool.

What do you think the Neocons are Shinto Monks?

Pure hypocracy.

Efficiency and progress is ours once more

Now that we have the neutron bomb

It?s nice and quick and clean and gets things done

Away with excess enemy

But no less value to property

No sense in war but perfect sense at home??

The sun beams down on a brand new day

No more welfare tax to pay

Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light

Jobless millions whisked away

At last we have more room to play

All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna

Kill kill kill kill kill the poor??tonight

Behold the sparkle of champagne

The crime rate?s gone

Feel free again

O? life?s a dream with you, miss lily white

Jane fonda on the screen today

Convinced the liberals it?s okay

So let?s get dressed and dance away the night

While they??

Kill kill kill kill kill the poor??tonight. Dead kennedy's

I wanted to go out with a bang.

I already told you End the system has a powerful immune system...I think carefully when I act...I'm fully aware of what following the truth is all about...

I'd rather be tortured until the day I die spitting in the faces of liers then kissing the boots of hypocrits...

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel." -- Colin Powell

Throw him up against the wall next. Unless he's just lying and baiting us all.

Archived