Market Awash in Sea of Red

Thanks Phat

2 Years difference and you call it slippage ? Astronomy has mind bogling numbers when it comes to distance and time. Is that true for astrology using our own solar system too ?

Yeah, 2 years or so, at present. Not sure about your solar system question.

From an astro perspective this week has a great deal of potential drama. Peaks, reversals, confusion and such. Tight stops are suggested.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From an astro perspective this week has a great deal of potential drama. Peaks, reversals, confusion and such. Tight stops are suggested.

good advice, although even with that some bullfolk might git a surprize this week

e.g. "yeah, I know the S&P opened down 50 points this morning but I had my stop only 5 points down so can ya double check that fill fer me, I'm sure there must be some kinda mistake" :mellow:

public soivice reaminder

When the primary futures contract is limit offered at the 10.0% Price Limit, a 10-minute period shall

commence. If the primary futures contract is limit offered at the end of the 10-minute period,

trading shall terminate for a period of two minutes, after which time the market shall reopen. The

next applicable price Limit shall apply to such reopening.

When the primary futures contract is limit offered at the 20.0% Price Limit, a 10-minute period shall

commence. If the primary futures contract is limit offered at the end of the 10-minute period,

trading shall terminate for a period of two minutes, after which time the market shall reopen. The

next applicable price Limit shall apply to such reopening.

Trading Halts2: If there is an NYSE Rule 80B trading halt declared in the primary securities

market, trading shall be halted. Once trading in the primary securities market resumes after an

NYSE Rule 80B trading halt, trading on the E–Mini S&P 500 Financial SPCTR Index futures

contract shall resume.

Archived