Bogus Buck

BARE,

interesting, forex is full of rumors, i was said as euro was below 1.05 that the chinese will protect that level :lol:

becasue of all that only way to trade forex is pure technical trading: Trendlines and fibos are more important than everything else. Therefore forex is a good education for trading, you can even feel the power of fibos. B)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freakin ebay is incredible isn't it?...I know it will break down eventually,but it is incredibly strong through this entire market collapse.its only 1.5 points from its 52 week high.

but when it breaks it will break very hard and fast.

I only need the stock to drop a point to be even on my puts...they love to see me sweat.

My guess is TOM would be better time to enter short on eBay.

Reasons:

We MAY have bounce between now and then.

They would love to show eBay in their books on TOM

That said, I'm looking for that bounce to enter again.

Is it just me or there are falling wedges on all indices?

Just my (biased) opinion.

Doc:

I agree the overtly political stuff should be kept in political stool, especially satirical cartoons and sh*t, however, don't be so reverent of the office of the president to suggest he/she should never be compared to "that monster" "no matter how dangerous or incompetent." It's important for all Americans to be willing to stand up and speak truth to power, especially in the face of danger and incompetence. The idea is to prevent monsters like Adolph from ever coming to power again.

I'm still in all of my bearish positions.  But, is anyone as uncomfortable as I with the p/c ratio persisting over 1.0 all day?

Yes. I don't like this action in the miners either (sinking).

EDIT: acck, here it comes -- as soon as I posted, an attempted swup.

Lethal- That's my opinion. OK to disagree but there are ways to criticize shrub and be funny without using that comparison. Like "shrub", or "Hoover", which I was first to use even before he lost the election that made him prez.

This is not the thread for that stuff.

Guest bubbles

Mesur Handy,

I too am in your EBAY boat since early Friday. IMHO The key for the day technically (as you likely know) is a break below 74. I believe this could be precipitated by serious increase in redemptions at: Janus, Barclays, State Street, Amerindo, Morgan Stanley, Vanguard etc? These guys get today?s ?retail reports? now. (just after 2:00 EST) While it true these boys are playing the ?Japanese I won?t sell if you don?t sell game? there has got to be increasing pressure to raise some cash, both for bargain hunting (price averaging down) on other positions and to pay out to the customers. If we don?t get the move below 74 we could get a repeat of Friday ? (squeeze the short day traders out once more before the close). Longer term you?ve got to believe that the day of reckoning is coming.

Archived