Politicians

I can remember when a good politician had to be 75 percent ability and 25 percent actor, but I can well see the day when the reverse could be true.

President Harry S. Truman

bdaycake.gifbdaycake.gif And a belated Happy Birthday to the end and Homestake who celebrated last Friday and Saturday respectively. Sorry for the oversight last week, guys.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dollar hit 101 during the night

VIX at its lower trendline

XAU ready to break out

Many DOW components in Europe down

What do we get this morning?

A FRIGGIN FUTURES RAMP!

We'll see what the numbas are at 830, I fully expect the ramp to continue either way. Primin' the pump for INTC. Quarter after quarter, does it never end? GAWD!!! If the ramp fails again today,LOB!

SG dings in

Worth yet another repeat of what I repeatedly warned yesterday

The NDX, NAS, QQQ patterns are almost complete upward, but not quite. The NDX will see 1117-1122 before topping, and I again said many times yesterday to watch for this right into the Intel earnings on Tuesday.

Today is very very very likely the Wave 2 top, the ABC top, or whatever you want to call it....

I continue to hold my 200% Q short at 27.10 via RYVNX from last Fri morning...

Watch for an immediate turn in sentiment beginning tomorrow...

You heard it here first, many times.... I could be wrong...

Good Morning Stoolburg!

Your Anals are updated with Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool AM edition. Stoolwethers are all updated, as are most of your key Suctor Watch Charts. Hope you will vist me again today in Stooltrading. 3000 hits yesterday! The link is in the left column. The first update will be at 9:15 AM NY time. This will be duplicated in the Anals pre-market outlook. If you have any feedback, please put it in the Stooltrading feedback thread at the top of the Intraday Stool Forum.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can train my fingers to stop typing "the" and start typing "the"? :blink:

The market is Neidermeyer.

SG, it can't be an ABC top. If we're indeed having an ABC, the top of wave C should be above the December 2 highs. Quite a bit above, actually. It's these highs that are the "fulcrum". If indeed we're in wave ii, as per your count, we are not allowed to go above them. If we do, that invalidates your current wave count and gives credibility to the notion that we're having an ABC instead.

At least my limited understanding of the Elliott Wave analysis technique says so. :wink2:

Regards,

Vesselin

Guest AssMaster

So Crapvision is reporting that Barton Biggs is saying that the market should go higher because Bush is popular - and presidential popularity is correlated with a high stock market.

What a dumbass, it is the other way around!

High stock market is what makes a president popular, not the other way around. Sheesh.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can train my fingers to stop typing "the" and start typing "the"? :blink:

Use the same feature you use to convert Crapvision into Crapvision and this particular typo of yours will self-correct. :grin:

Regards,

Vesselin

So Crapvision is reporting that Barton Biggs is saying that the market should go higher because Bush is popular - and presidential popularity is correlated with a high stock market.

Somebody should ask them, if Bush is so popular, why has the market been falling like a rock during his presidency?

Regards,

Vesselin

Two things

1. I started a new thread on LOB this morning with updates

2. Bontchev... appreciate your opinions. I keep it simple, remember, Im NOT an E wave expert and dont plan to ever be one. If you learn too much, you become paralyzed and unable to make a move... analysis paralysis my friend.

That said... I'm pretty sure I have stated many times that if the NDX goes over 1117-1122, that I would cover as the C leg would be taking us to $30 range on the Q's and my count would be invalidated as a wave 2....

After awhile, the message gets lost somewhere.

Im watching those NDX levels closely, and yes, I will cover if they are exceeded. IF they are exceeded, then I agree with you, we go higher than the Dec 2 highs... but I've said that many times already...

Good luck... and keep it simple.

Archived