World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Haphazard hydraulics

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile the Police State grows unabated....

Leahy's rewritten bill would allow more than 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.

See how the vote goes next week....

http://news.cnet.com...=news&tag=title

When...not if.... the next big war starts, Patriot Act most likely gonna look like a picnic compared to what wil be coming down the pike.

Luckily CS didn't make the list.

I think MSFT may have seriously screwed the pooch with Windows 8...

If it cant hold 25 level, may go for the full round tripper sub $10.....

Oh please baby Gbus. As a Linux guy that would make me so happy. They pushed us around for years funding Novel's bogus legal claims against Linux. I don't mind saying I wouldn't mind some payback.

So many indicators are looking like this is the buying point. But I'm still concerned about people going into the holidays and talking about if they should take all their capital gains this year. That could set up a massive flush. What to do...

another day another proof that with daytrading you will lose your last shirt. This market, in general, consists of falls breaks. They are simply everywhere. But there is no rhyme in it, it is a pure chaos. That why you never know when a flase break is a false break or not.

You look at the charts and say to yourselve "Oh that were 300 points from fridays low to today high!", problem is: You would have closed that trade too early if you had the balls to go long in front of 12500 and werent stopped out when it did twice go below 12500.

The major problem with trading is the exit, not the entry and even the later one is hard enough. Now someone will say: "Use trailing stops"... and then on the first dip you get stopped out only to see price rocketing higher afterwards.

I could go on and on.

I say: Don't beleive the hype. They will hunt you, get you and kill you. You will lose it all when you ever start with daytrading.

Check out this email I just got.

Your Corporated Banking Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

Your ability to issue International Wire transactions has been temporarily placed on hold for your security, because of the expiration of your security version. We advice you to install the newest installations, by following link for download.

As soon as sowftware is installed, your transaction abilities will be completely recovered. Faithfully yours, Secutity Department, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.

I disabled the link for, shall we say, obvious reasons.

Archived