Glossary Part 3

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did the Sat morning trawl through the weekly charts and picked up a new selection of shorts to keep an eye on next week. Only problem is a lot of the daily charts are showing short term Dover Sole so a bounce might be in order first. Gonna spend the weekend in suspenders now wondering which way the market will jump.... ;)

"How many left here in Mark to Market?

I only see about 5 guys on line now."

Wndy, how unobservant you are..it's nearly always quiet here Fri night. I guess some stoolies actually have the temerity to GO OUT for the evening. Sun night is the big one in M2M, alcohol free evening preceding the Mon workday, kids in bed, spouse tending domestic duties, ah time to gather the thoughts and catch up on Stoolville.. :wink2:

I probably have the sexiest avatar of all spammers, though. :P Ooo, big ears, big everything? :lol:

Regarding your first sentence, I totally agree!

Regarding your second, that's for me to know and you to . . . ah. . . let's just say that's for me to know. :wink2:

W/O a doubt, Friday nite stinks on MTM...I cook at my house...my wife wants me to, as do I...It's one of my last releases.....just got done with some Filets with sauteed mushrooms....garlic mashed and a roquefort bleu dressing....Twenty Bench Cab and a Boatload of PM's, in which my Wife said..."Okay, I trust you...." It doesn't get much better than this.

there's no need to guess, just follow.

There is no room in speculating for guessing, hoping, fear, greed.

I closed the bulk of my putz today. Therefore, waterfall Monday. :lol:

Actually, it looks like the 13 day cycle bottomed so I will look to putz again Wednesday on expected Moon - Pluto jam for Friday (Moon conjunct Saturn) which should start a leg down into October.

I would hedge or exit all dongs no later than Wednesday. The astro from Friday through month end is conducive to exogenous events of the terror persuasion. Not worth the risk.

Archived