Photo

Shocking News Hits Market

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
604 replies to this topic

#601 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:41 AM

This chart seems to want to convey the impression that the Sell the Sadamn News Event was actually a 4-week cycle low. The boner afterward seems to be a fresh 4-week cycle launch, under the impetus of a continuing 6-7 week cycle, also carried along by the launch of longer cycles at the same period of the multiple cycle launches on 11/24. so even the Sodamn capture, the sell-off, the continuing boner, all seem to be explainable completely within Hurst parameters. I just wish I could visualize the events a little better before and as they occur. No-one said it was easy.

.....time is on my side for continuing evolvement in that endevour.

.....and I sure wouldn't want to be long with Tidy Bowl Blue at 100% for now either, even though much of this weekend's discussion has been of a very bullish nature. We still have to determine the wiggles along the way there to longer term targets.

Attached Images

• _SPX_4_Week_Cycle_Low_Dec_21_03.PNG

Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#602 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:56 AM

Didn't Bareister warn us continually to watch Japan, for signs of the first crack?

Yuppers, he did, and did, and did........and did some more. :P :D :lol:

The Nikme seems to actually display a nice correction after the Red Crap rolled over a bit and came off the 100% level.

The Nikme is the leader of the pack so far....

Attached Images

• Nickme_Fibo_Polychrome_Dec_21_03.PNG

Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#603 Bird D Durr

Bird D Durr

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:05 AM

Do Or Die Day................

Let's Hope The Markets Die.................

#604 patriot

patriot

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 08:30 AM

dozer,

Quick note: the events occurred June, July and Sept. 03/

Best Day

patriot

#605 T_Minus

T_Minus

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 09:50 AM

This is related to a question I have that confuses me to no end. Obviously if yuan is revaluated then the price of gold will drop in yuan - right? So if you live in China you shouldn't buy gold - yet. Case in point is what happened to gold in Europe the past year. But what about mining shares? Would it not mimic the Sout African experience? So again it should not be a good buy in general (I don't know about the specifics of this company).

You want to know whats wonderfull? What is simply delightfull about you "internationalists"? The Chinese know just how wonderfull their hyperinflating Yuan is. Just how strong. How powerfull. That is why all gold made available for sale in China is immediately sold. Because they know how VALUABLE a report by the government declaring low inflation is. You should to, "internationalists".

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart