B4 The Bell, Humpday June 23

:D Welcome to B4 the Bell! :D

The end of the 1% interest rate era approaches. The Fed has just discovered that interest rates are too low!:

Fed's Bies: Interest Rates Are Too Low In The Long Run

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

June 22, 2004 3:46 p.m.

By Campion Walsh

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON -- Federal Reserve Governor Susan Bies said Tuesday that in the long run interest rates are too low and need to rise above inflation levels.

"In the long run, we know rates are too low. They have to get up above inflation," Bies said in response to a question following her speech to a conference of financial and accounting industry leaders in Washington.

Prior to her remarks, Bies said she wasn't going to comment on interest-rate policy ahead of the Federal Open Market Committee's meeting next Tuesday and Wednesday. However, she made a general remark on rates when pressed on the subject in a question-and-answer period.

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,BT_CO_200...ticle%2Dbody%29

Unless the Fed unexpectedly acts to add more repos today and tommorow to expiring ones, we may see a down day or two before the typical rally about the time of the Fed meeting.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday was a Bradley turn date +/-4 calendar days. One model has the turn date as tommorrow. The next turn date is in in July (17th or 30th, see link below). A fibonacci time series starting with the high on 3/5 ending with the low on 5/12 has a 1.618 date of tommorrow. Volatility indexes are at the bottom of their ranges or at new lows. The indecies continue to hug the top rail of the downtrend from the highs. IMHO, not a bullish setup.

http://www.amanita.at/e/faq/e-bradley.htm

Guest yobob1

Can anyone tell me if the Windows XP restore function will help remove the claw hammer from the processor? Is it possible the mother board has been damaged by repeated run thrus of a 1/2" drill at 5000 rpm? I tried re-booting, but like the first time pummeling the outer case with a hunting boot gave no results.

#@$%!!! Microshit! :ph34r: Oh well, another total wipe, reformat and reload. There sure is a bunch of crap floating around that will ruin your day. It would be nice if before I die I get the satisfaction of seein a giant EMP wipe out every litte freakin microchip on the planet. I'm starting a bring back vacuum tubes movement today. :P

Guest yobob1

I suppose I could run a Mac at home, which is the one that died on me, however I do some work at home at times and some of my industry specific required software is PC only.

Archived