E Pluribus Unum

not yet, ?but at some point I might have to concede to the govt. ? This mkt may go up, but I really do not think I can stomach the lame, shallow and lacking any type of veracity of the bullish shills. ? ?If we rally from here, I will just take a break.

I'm with you soup. Totally and completely discusted. I may head for the sidelines today..

OK...I give up.......I made some good money last fall shorting stocks, then I gave it all back with the move thru the "line in the sand, comp 1325).......I now join Mark in thinking that this is absolutley futile.....I will keep long term puts, but the only money for daytrading seems to be on the long side... Fighting the Govt, Osama, Elaine "mama san", the gang of 22 and all the rest is pointless.........Totally frustrated.

And as of 10:33 AM, Friday March 7, Year 2003 in Stoolville:

206 User(s) are reading this topic (93 Guests and 10 Anonymous Users)

103 Members: Grizzly Bear, sweefraapp, swordtech, bullseatshitndie, Injured Grizzly, pottynow, fitter, GregFokker, sheet4brain, machinehead, Sphinxter, poleski, mjkst27, sleddog, h2orush, Lethal Dose, flockofsheeples, molloy, Drano, Bearwithme, BigWave, longOnUranus, wrecked him, Col Dashley, puck, seamus, westcat, Cambronne, ArdentGuy, DrStool, Goldmember, RiffRaff, anotherone, zeppolebear, Mies van der Rump, Bearman, Down Jones, anoscope, Mousey Dung, Takachi, Miss Moneypenny, estool, Dustbowl, babs, phatbubble, Scott, ConfusedAss, Oyster, papabear, AnnuityDog, On The Beach, ThroneJockey, Darktrader, strider, getsoutalive, crooked_anal cyst, DONOTKNOWSHIT, SideshowBob, Knucklehead Smith, microdon, lucy, ouch, robinhoodlum, Major Bottom, titus, mike, Metamucil, Bearbones, K Wave Rider, buddhadropping, Bye The Sea, Farmer, alborz, TheDeepBlueSea, esahlin, soup, NewStudent, Stoolander, Pee Brain, Squirt, mksloth, strikerm3, davegn, dsm, wave5, jraabe, AgentSmith, Space Modulator, coboy, modividend, simple guy, Spongy Stool, anitaagraj, huey9, Pigeon, loose, MyGoldenStool, Madame Wrecked Him, musiq, Tchaikofsky, slink, BubbaBear, yasha

154 replies since Mar 7 2003, 07:45 AM

Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable weekend along with this closing thought:

Just think of what it would be like if we didn't have Doc and if we didn't have each other.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK...I give up.......I made some good money last fall shorting stocks, then I gave it all back with the move thru the "line in the sand, comp 1325).......I now join Mark in thinking that this is absolutley futile.....I will keep long term puts, but the only money for daytrading seems to be on the long side... Fighting the Govt, Osama, Elaine "mama san", the gang of 22 and all the rest is pointless.........Totally frustrated.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .meditator.gif

To all of you on the thread who were at Abigael's last night, it truly was a great pleasure for me being in your company last night. Semper Stool!

I have a dream -- I'm winning the PowerBall and I take the lump sum ... I see myself snapping up 4285 Gold shorts with April delivery ... I see the looks on their faces when I back the Brinks truck(s) up to take delivery of 13.4 tons of physical .. uh oh, there's not that much at the COMEX they say? ...now I'm selling 1/2 back at $850/Oz ... Al is crying ... tears and shame on the floor.

Oh happy dreams.

Gotta go out for a coupla hrs. Indecision time here. Be aware mkt is within bounds of its recent trading range. It simply, does not want to go anywhere until Iraq issues is resolved. This means it will almost certainly keep pulling back to the mean for the near future.

post-3-1047059882_thumb.jpg

Mousey: Did you wipe yourself with my picture?

I haven't been hung over in several years - sympathies.

Sweef, Sweef, Sweef,. . .

What have I ever done to you to make you think I would do something like that! :P

To all of you on the thread who were at Abigael's last night, it truly was a great pleasure for me being in your company last night. ?Semper Stool!

Where's the pictures?!!!

The End's got 'em. But last I saw of him about 1:00 a.m. this morning, he was headed down Columbus Ave. in search of beer for the next party ...

Archived