Price Keeping Operations

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom indicator trin...look at it...if the feed was correct.......what the hell is that today?....it normally gives warning to the bear.....any comments out there?

Trin.gif

It did not signal the bottom in Oct. and was a couple of days early in Dec.

Point of recognition comes to mind.

I'm tellin ya gang-not only the U.S. but world mkts. are configured to crash!

Did the release of the Buffett statement

finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, FOCUS the world's attention--[in a straw that breaks the camel's back way]--I say, did it FOCUS attention on Doug Nolandian/ Credit bubble considerations???--will Buffetts remarks about a derivative mega-catstrophe serve as the one card withdrawn that collapses the house?--will the "700 Story JPM derivative tower"-(Marky)-begin to fall apart?--most likely NOT but his remarks could cast an even blacker pall and precipitate a mini-slo-mo crash on world bourses. The U.S. mkt should have rallied the past few days but it didn't-this looks ominous. Perhaps the inevitable must happen!!-- I would not be happy about that-(and I want you to know I'm sincere..."in the worst way").

France CAC 40 ^FCHI 11:59am 2,676.34 -85.91 -3.11%

Germany DAX ^GDAXI 2:15pm 2,501.03 -48.62 -1.91%

Switzerland Swiss Market ^SSMI 11:30am 4,046.00 -141.20 -3.37%

United Kingdom FTSE 100 ^FTSE 11:36am 3,625.30 -59.40 -1.61%

Ah Ha Ha! Ho Ho! Tee Hee! Screech! Cackle! Snicker!

[Face streaming with tears of laughter!]

Oyster, can you run your chart back a little further?

I seem to remember some big TRIN readings last May or so, right before the big decline into July. I remember everyone was saying that the 10 day trin was giving a buy signal, when in reality it was giving an excellent early warning sell signal.

Wake me up when we get there.

Still monster style short since Dec/Jan

Me too PD. Waiting for the panic plunge. When they wake you up, get me up. :D

Nasty bulls are comatose

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?$VXN

We are so far away from being Dover Sole its not even funny.

I cover when the cocky optimistic gloating smirks are wiped off the faces of the Crapvisionites and they are cowering in the corner in the fetal-position.

Bulls had their orgy high last Nov/Dec. They're NOT getting another one until the "Reset Button" is hit and this "thing" washes-out into a massive panic low.

?But insiders highlight several names, including Simon Morris at Goldman Sachs, Guy America at JP Morgan and Adam Clayton at Merrill Lynch. The best have only been working in the market for a few years but are already the most experienced in their field. One banker, who has worked in this area, said: 'Everyone has focused on the doom and gloom but we have been making some tidy sums. 'No one will talk about it because they would be sacked.?

Guy America!!!! Give me a break. What kind of jerk changes his name to Guy America? Well, we know, don't we.

And why would anyone get fired If there is so much gloom and doom. Why doesn't the public hear about it? Oh, silly me. It fills the gangs houses but they won't talk about it. To do that is to risk sacking.

Gaining new respect for forensic analysis every day. The only thing is that everyone has it figured out now, if I do. I'll continue to err on the short side out of pure spite and vanity. Want bragging rights to not playing the Matrix jam the time it fails.

Re: high TRIN

Here's a study that purports to claim that there is a tad more downside left.

Apologies to the good doc for linking to the competition.

Then, 2003 began with a bang ... with the 1.53 reading January 27, 2003. That means a low any time from January 27 until March 13, 2003 -- 34 days from the initial 1.50+ reading -- if history is a guide!

3/13 turn date and fib 34....coincidence? <_< I think not.

Mark,

I thank you.

The War is the market. What?

Just don?t think the War thang is going real well no matter how relaxed a face Don and Ari put on it. The wire tapping revelation may have flushed the go vote. Puts US in a crappy place for sure. All dressed up and no party?

If the world is waiting for a massive war rally, how will it take a massive fumble? Do we next jump to a massive no-war rally? Do we ?go in?? Bleep the detractors. Do we hang around for a month or two getting a tan?? Do we ?bring the boys home?? Will Turkey relent? Do I ask too many questions? Isn?t the market forced to ask these same questions and isn?t it a frigging morass..

Got a feeling the uncertainty of how the show will be received will cause more then a few to hang around the exits just in case.

Archived