Program Robot Stick Save

...this will end badly.

What we have been experiencing is similar to what the family of an alcoholic/drug addict goes through. There must be either acceptance and endurance or severance untill such time as the person with the disease not only reaches the point of recognition but the actual willingness to recover as well.

" There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a person in perpetual ignorance- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

- Herbert Spencer

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Velly interesting day today... note the silence of the SOX today.  Something tells me by the action I saw in some of the chips today, that we'll see some sort of an upgrade there next week, too easy to run it right up to 315 here, 300 looks like a slam dunk, Then I'd be looking for that big gap/Maria wet panties opening... I'll be watching closely for that chip borking...

I have to agree Fart. XLNX volume was way above average and almost twice yesterday's. I said last night with the low volume perhaps the sheeple have all been coralled via the MS and Moel upgrades and the gatling guns will go off Monday but, I have to wonder if someone else is accumulating before they upgrade.

I don't know if there is some formal wink, wink, nod, nod signals between institutions so that they can all load, upgrade and bail but, it does seem to appear like someone is loading up on this one today.

(It does appear that there is some unloading AH though.)

Missoni heiress? you'd think w/ all that money, she could afford some decent clothes.

You e-wavers remind me of those kids along zuni beach who keep getting smacked off their boards and going back in for more ...

Velly interesting day today... note the silence of the SOX today.  Something tells me by the action I saw in some of the chips today, that we'll see some sort of an upgrade there next week, too easy to run it right up to 315 here, 300 looks like a slam dunk, Then I'd be looking for that big gap/Maria wet panties opening... I'll be watching closely for that chip borking...

I have to agree Fart. XLNX volume was way above average and almost twice yesterday's. I said last night with the low volume perhaps the sheeple have all been coralled via the MS and Moel upgrades and the gatling guns will go off Monday but, I have to wonder if someone else is accumulating before they upgrade.

I don't know if there is some formal wink, wink, nod, nod signals between institutions so that they can all load, upgrade and bail but, it does seem to appear like someone is loading up on this one today.

Mousey,

I have an uncomfortable feeling about Monday's market. Regarding our point of view. Call it woman's intuition, tape watching, chart watching, watching Washington, or whatever.....However, what I think I have observed could be intrepreted quite differently by someone else.

I will set the feeling aside untill Monday. In the meantime, are you being a good little mouse?

ick. sometimes the disgust all the manipulation engenders is........well, disgusting.

ick. anybody else get like this sometimes?

Only those who have lost their sensitivity don't get like that, Phat. And once they have lost that, the world is less for it.

Mind you, I am not equating loss of sensitivity with being centered or being cool in crisis.

DeepBlueSea:

Yes, you are correct. Trista has a coathanger jammed inside her mouth for the forced smile effect.

I know about the Harris Direct Asian Daytrader in her sparsely furnished loft with the trendy minimalist furniture, the wood floors, the putting setup, the cat, etc.

Perfect "Exhibit A" for the Service Economy:

A leisurely workout in the morning, then pull off a couple of HeatMapper trades intraday, then head to the coffee shop for some Latte....

Who needs a real job when you can point and click your way to prosperity?

I've tried stealing that picture, but its impossible to grab it.

But she does not do too much for me. I'll take the one with the breasts anyday, regardless of how nauseating.

Just for a brief session.....

Trista looks like Buddha's favorite. One he would like to beat over the head with a billy stick since she looks so "L.A.".

Attn: Pee Brain

You are correct on the apartment market.

That's how I make a living now, financing these obscene purchases.

Just did two 6 unit properties in Manhattan Beach for $1.3 million and $1.7 million. Both were priced over 20x gross, and the borrowers had to put down 40%.

Last one was an attorney and a wife who is a dentist. Combined gross income of over $1 million. He lost $750,000 of $2.9 million in the stock market the last two years, so he cashed all of his stocks in and just bought 3 such properties at the top of the market.

We are currently in the blowoff top stage here. Apartments are being flipped every 3 months for fantastic gains. Single family houses near the beach are on fire, prospective buyers are paying realtors $25,000 cash to get them the first thing that becomes available, sight unseen.

Builders who paid $400,000 for a lot in 2000, $600,000 last year, are now paying $800,000 - $900,000 now for a postage stamp sized lot if its in the Tree section or Sand section. Not even beachfront. Custom homebuilders are putting up $1.9 million "starter" homes.

Total and complete insanity going on here in the housing market and auto market.

No sign of any stress or slowdown.

Hard for me to believe that the stock market will go down anytime soon as long as this insanity continues.

You e-wavers remind me of those kids along zuni beach who keep getting smacked off their boards and going back in for more ...

Easy does it there boss... some of us "e-wavers" are Simple Guys whose emotions were not effected one iota this week.

Better yet, I believe my E wave thread posts I put up pre week said 25.30 ish would very likely be hit and would form the top of wave 2 corrective wave.

Next moves are down towards 20.67 to 20.87, possibly lower even...

I added to shorts this week... did nothing else except watch and repaste my posts.... cuz I was right.... could have turned off the TV and the Papers and the Market, and SG had it within Pennies before it happened.

So eaaaaaaaaaassssssssssyyyyyyyyyy does it... some of us Wavers have a clue.... many dont....

Allow me to quote my Feb 17th, 945am Topic thread first post

So.... 25.02.... (outside shot at 25.30 ish intra-day on a hysterical retrace 1400 tick) then starting 5 waves down to 20.67 to end this run down... but by no means this bear cycle low... that could be as low as 15... but more on that later...

and...

I will again reiterate my opinions, FWIW. We are going to finish up a normal retrace off the recent sub wave 1 down leg from 1039 to 938 on the NDX.

This should take us towards 1002 ish... Im looking at 25.02 ish as my near term target on QQQ. Yes, its possible to see as high as 25.30 ish as well, on a more hysterical 78.6% retrace... traders only need apply though here...

My best assumption is this will take the form of an A B C mini rally ... with a likely 1400 tick reading.

WHAT PART OF THAT WAS UNCLEAR??? AND, IT WAS POSTED ON MONDAY MORNING WITH THE MARKETS CLOSED....

Missoni heiress?  you'd think w/ all that money, she could afford some decent clothes.

This brings two quotes from the second of the three wise men to mind:

"One of the best rules anybody can learn about investing

is to do nothing, absolutely nothing, unless there is something

to do. Most people always have to be playing - they always have

to be doing something."

"I just wait until there is money around the corner, and all I have to do is go over there and pick it up. I do nothing in the meantime."

--- Jim Rogers

Attn: Pee Brain

You are correct on the apartment market.

That's how I make a living now, financing these obscene purchases.

Just did two 6 unit properties in Manhattan Beach for $1.3 million and $1.7 million. Both were priced over 20x gross, and the borrowers had to put down 40%.

Last one was an attorney and a wife who is a dentist. Combined gross income of over $1 million. He lost $750,000 of $2.9 million in the stock market the last two years, so he cashed all of his stocks in and just bought 3 such properties at the top of the market.

We are currently in the blowoff top stage here. Apartments are being flipped every 3 months for fantastic gains. Single family houses near the beach are on fire, prospective buyers are paying realtors $25,000 cash to get them the first thing that becomes available, sight unseen.

Builders who paid $400,000 for a lot in 2000, $600,000 last year, are now paying $800,000 - $900,000 now for a postage stamp sized lot if its in the Tree section or Sand section. Not even beachfront. Custom homebuilders are putting up $1.9 million "starter" homes.

Total and complete insanity going on here in the housing market and auto market.

No sign of any stress or slowdown.

Hard for me to believe that the stock market will go down anytime soon as long as this insanity continues.

yeah,

i was thinking the duplexes in el porto were $600k to $650,000, but i havent really checked yet - for you viewers at home thats a 40-y.o., 1400 sf frame and stucco bldg on a 30'x45' (1/2-lot; whole lots are 30'x90' and are obscenely valuable :lol: ). duplexes "usually" have one 1br/1bth and one 2br/2bth - nothing fancy. a buddy of mine recently sold a triplex for $1.35 million (all 2br units). i may be a pee brain, but im cashing out up there and going out of state.

wont continue the chit-chat, but thats the kind of inflated prices we are seeing here.

The e-wave crack is out-of-line. Some of us even made money this week.

Hey, guys - nothing personal. Having stayed short and lost $$$ this week, I've come to accept that the best mindset -- for me at least -- is that the future is unknowable. Let's hope the tide turns for the shorts next week. Peace.

Archived