B4 The Bell Humpday 13

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shrub has drool coming out of the left side of his mouth and they have told him to smile so he looks like a Wal-Mart Greeter on Tranq's. The way the futures are right now don't worry about a bounce.. I am always amazed by BEARS who do not believe what they see..with safe stops you are fine! :)

Why am I ROTFL? Because Shrub is assuring everyone that he is working with Canada to secure enough flu vaccine. I do hope it's safe, since we know he has concerns with importing other drugs from Canada. ;)

on a almost related note:

I just got off the phone with my 84 yr old mother, she said " I can't get a flu shot, can you believe that, they just want all of us old folks to get the flu and die so they can save the money on Social Security and Medicare"

That is from a women who does not have a conspiricy bone in her body and is still sharp as a tack.

her comment made me think/wonder. would they.... who knows?

Kerry dominated the debate.

Now I wonder if The Matrix will find it even necessary to continue propping the market.

Its so over for Bush.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Da Boyz just let go and let the markets crash.........

990N may be on "permanent retirement"...........

Kerry dominated the debate.

Now I wonder if The Matrix will find it even necessary to continue propping the market.

Its so over for Bush.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Da Boyz just let go and let the markets crash.........

990N may be on "permanent retirement"...........

85% in the early goin'on MSNBC online poll, thought Kerry won

Shrub has drool coming out of the left side of his mouth and they have told him to smile so he looks like a Wal-Mart Greeter on Tranq's. The way the futures are right now don't worry about a bounce.. I am always amazed by BEARS who do not believe what they see..with safe stops you are fine! :)

:lol:

Dubya needs a drink,.. hide the bottles!

I think Kerry got him good, especially with the African American vote.

Archived