B4 The Belll Frieday October 22

One could also say that human evolution is inherently inflationary....are we, and our decisions and creations, not an inextricable part of the natural universe?

Evolution is inflationary up to the Human Being.

At that point there is full consciousness and the ability to find the Truth about everything.

Our worldly decisions and creations are pastimes within that full consciousness and may or may not lead to finding the Truth about everything.

In a deflationary cycle, the ones that don't are discarded to make room for the ones that do.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What will I be trading... well I am long gold, oil, and coal and short the spoo's and the cubes and merck... futures have just collapsed as has the merican Peso.  Gravity has returned as it always does. ;)

I'm short the cubes and Yoohoo for an added kick. Cash waiting for the miners to perk up.

It looks like the miners are mostly finishing up a B of an ABC correction. Two weeks of general equity flushing should provide some tasty set-ups.

Anyone agree?

It seems like lately the miners have not exhibited their usual weakness when the broads breakdown. I like the miners but we may see the Metals outperform on a longer term basis. Just a wild ass guess. Like physical Silver and the uranium stocks.

Americans living on borrowed time

In the first of a three-part series Larry Elliott and David Teather explore the economic recovery that never was

Monday October 25, 2004

The Guardian

Oil prices are heading for $60 a barrel. Motorists in the United States are getting their heads round the idea of paying $2 for a gallon of gas. Eighteen months after the ousting of Saddam Hussein was supposed to put the skids under the cost of crude, you might imagine America's reliance on imported fuel would be a crucial issue in the race for the White House. It isn't.

America is racking up trade deficits of $50bn a month and anger is growing out in the industrial heartlands about China's refusal to revalue its currency. Yet trade policy is a peripheral issue as George Bush and John Kerry enter the last week of campaigning.

You have to go back as far as Herbert Hoover to find a president with a worse record on jobs than the incumbent and poverty is on the increase in the world's largest economy. The stock market, which boomed under Clinton, suffered under Bush as a result of the dotcom boom's collapse, recession and a string of corporate scandals, as the chart above shows. Yet, if you listen to the candidates and monitor the media, jobs are not the real issue.

What matters in this election is the fitness or otherwise of Bush or Kerry to be commander in chief. It is about who has the "right stuff", who can best defend the American homeland from terrorism, who can be trusted with national security.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/....html?gusrc=rss

[That's right, hidingbear.

Dr. Hawking spends all his time looking at the universe.

He is right. The universe does expand almost infinitely.

And we have the feeling inside that we can also expand infinitely, but if we try to do it by accumulation of "stuff" (inflation), we will find that it does not work.

That is when we experience the K-wave winter.

It is through the humility that we attain in that K-wave winter, that we have the opportunity to realize the True way to expand infinitely.

And it don't even cost one plug nickel.

Yes, thank you very much. There's gold in them there words. :wink2:

The private label lactase enzyme at ChinaMart is cheap and works great at controlling lactose intolerance. I was severely lactose intolerant. Funny thing though. When I eliminated the refined carbs from my diet, my lactose intolerance went away. I can eat cheese, and low carb dairy products of all kind with no adverse affects.

Bingo Dok

Another Star to be pasted on Atkins Report card--the vedict is in:For 40 million Americans ,Carbo's are pure cyanide---too bad it took an epidemic of Diabetes induced amputations and many cases of blindeness before we started waking up

beardech :ph34r: Remember that in the land of the blind the one-eyed is King--

Unlike Lourdes where you're up to your ass in abandoned crutches and wheelchairs, here we simply have diminishing Supermarket bread aisles

Archived