Speaking Of Piggies . . .

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those shorting or thinking of shorting XLNX:

Torah Man figured out Max Pain for me. He says it is 22.50 which was first hit yestiddy so, hopefully Monday it will start it's decent again.

Torah has also been gracious enough to show me a site that will figure it out for me and tell me what it means on Sunday afternoon. What a mensch!

Even people like me who feel the less I know about options the less trouble I will get into really need to understand their relationship to the underlying stock if you play the underlying stock.

SG will chime in once today

Why Im taking a break is because of the constant rants like todays going on, everyone gaming the charts, second guessing, calling for huge bull moves, bottoms, time to go long, get neutral, get flat.... alternate 52 wave counts, GANN charts, CMAPS etc.... its all lunacy.

I posted a chart of an ABC on NAS a few days ago, and posted it like 50 times. There is still that 1363 ish area that would meet a prior wave 4 top, and would be a DEFINITE top.... and the 1341 area I called before this week ever started.

25.30 ish I also said before the week started.

Its Scam week people.... its a non week.

GO back to bed, wake up on Monday and then we can talk... its NOISE.

I am remaining comfortably short, added more last night. And if anyone thinks we are going to rally big time from here, I will respectfully disagree 200%.

Good luck

See y'all next week.... keep your dang heads on, some of you have lost them.

One more rant

I called 1341 before the week started just eyeballing a simple YAHOO chart and easily applying E waves and fibos with about 30 seconds of work.

This chart here shows a "distributional" top gang.... its a 5 day chart.

Suggest you view it... and note the HUGE GAPS below

Nuff said... back to sleep... see ya next week sometime

Good luck...

SIMPLE GUYS SIMPLE FRIGGIN 5 DAY DISTRIBUTIONAL TOP ON NAS CHART

Speaking of Xilynx, I drove right past the main campus of Xilynx in San Jose last night on my way back from shopping. I was very tempted to race up their parking lot, jump out and drop a quick hot load just to be able to say I did it. What a legend that would have been! Holding some Xilynx puts myself and not too happy about it.

Mousey,

Can you post that link? Thanx.

Sorry Sam,

I wasn't very clear. He is going to show and go over it with me Sunday. I don't have it yet. PM Torah and perhaps he will send it to you.

One more rant

I called 1341 before the week started just eyeballing a simple YAHOO chart and easily applying E waves and fibos with about 30 seconds of work.

This chart here shows a "distributional" top gang.... its a 5 day chart.

Suggest you view it... and note the HUGE GAPS below

Nuff said... back to sleep... see ya next week sometime

Good luck...

SIMPLE GUYS SIMPLE FRIGGIN 5 DAY DISTRIBUTIONAL TOP ON NAS CHART

SG -- go relax. We're going to need you next week.

I suspect the ratio-spread playing hedge funds long gold decided to bail at $390 rather than wait for $400 plus, esp. with Sinclair publshing that they were waiting for $412 (or something like that). Now they'll run the shares down and buy them up cheaper as weak hands bail-out.

Yeah, who knows what they are doing, but I don't want to trade against them. Who wants an opponent who's risking blowing up everyday, like Eifuku.

(Eifuku - F*cking long the parent and short the subsidiary. The CEO probably found out and said hey buddy, we'll decide when to sell the sub, not you. Then he probably jammed the company's whole treasury at 200% long against the Eifuku "stub." That's what I would do. After all, they already *own* the f*cking sub!)

Sorry for the rant, i'm just blowing smoke out my *ss. Any more real forensics beyond the memo at prubear?

rr

Archived