The MIT Experiment - Day 2

That Crocker chart might have just damaged my brain, but the equivolume bars look like a useful tool. I'll be looking into it further. Thanks, Dr. B.

Not going to get excited by this dip into QQQ congestion until I see a break of 24.88.

GF..

FWIW.....QQQ, 5 minute wave bottom is 24.83, 15 minute is 24.60, 60 minute is 24.60. The 24.83 level was also minor turn (pivot) point from yesterday. QQQ also has major turn point at 24.93. Would be happy when these break, but we could be waiting for a while.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very little traffic on this thread. Those of you interested in its survival may want to consider reminding your fellow stoolies that it's here with an occasional link from other IDS thread.

I am neutral. I want to see if it grows without my interfering.

Very little traffic on this thread. Those of you interested in its survival may want to consider reminding your fellow stoolies that it's here with an occasional link from other IDS thread.

I am neutral. I want to see if it grows without my interfering.

I see that as well. I aslo asked yesterday how many play 5 minute or less charts and to PM me.....I got one reply. I got several thank yous for posting, but that is not my purpose.

My purpose for posting is to establish an exchange among shorter term traders. I seem to be spinning my wheels here (I dont post for other stoolies pleasure) I post in hope that I get an information exchange. It aint happening for the short term stuff. But I shall hang for a bit.

I get better information exchanges in chat rooms.

Rockhead

Playing the SPY today....

FWIW....1 minute wave is down, all larger are up. Therefore, rules say no shorting until at least the 5 minute turns down.

1 minute wave top is 85.44, bottom is 85.05

5 minute wave top is 87.89, bottom is 84.76

Am expecting sideways action for a while until we get closer to the 84.76 level (84.99 also bears watching) and then a pop.

Looks like it could be boring for a while.

Am participating in a free online conference trying to learn some new fib software so may not post too much.

Ok, we have approached the inital mornings call for the target area...now what?

The 5 minute wave has adjusted so that the bottom is now 84.64. Not sure if that will equate to below SPX 843, but if it does, LOB. If 84.64 is still in the SPX 843 range.....bounce area.

COMPX 1335 was resistance yesterday. It was supposed to be shport today. It was busted. Ergo?

Regards,

Vesselin

I got COMPX 1 and 5 minute waves now down. 15 and 60 are still up. Same for SPX.

But, QQQ 1 minute down, 5, 15, and 60 up. Same for SPY.

They seem to be jamming the ETFs again...of course!

Archived