Thomas Alva Edison

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wndysrf- I'm in profit territory overall and on my positions from last month. Since October, however, I've become almost pathological about letting em get away. I have time on these contracts, but would prefer to step aside for the next ramp job. There's a bull flag on the 60 minute COMPX chart and, arguably, a bull wedge on the daily. If these are going to boomerang the COMPX up to the 1360 are, I don't want to lose my nuts in the process. Will take the stop below 1310 and reload higher. No way I'd be buying calls, though.

On this day in ?

* 1812, Massachusetts Gov. Elbridge Gerry signed a redistricting law favoring his party - giving rise to the term "gerrymandering."

* 1945, President Franklin Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Soviet leader Josef Stalin signed the Yalta Agreement during World War II.

* 1979, followers of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini seized power in Iran.

* 1986, Soviet dissident Natan ("Anatoly") Sharansky was released by the Soviet Union after nine years of captivity as part of an East-West prisoner exchange.

Sen Jim Bunning slams Greenspan on crapvison.

greenspin said americans had a wealth effect. :o

Bunning said mr magoo shaved 7 trillion off that! :rolleyes: lol

Bunning says mr magoo has to go! :o

mark h. was taken by surprize :D

Don't get too excited. This was the same Larry Crudlow argument: The Fed was doing a fine job unitl it SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES. He didn't say he was friggin' idiot for allowing the bubble to happen in the first place. But it's a start

Archived