The Best Bears Can Do

Windy is back in business at ZH. I saw another post the other day under this name, Robot Trader, and I'm sure it's him. For those who are not familiar this forum is named after him, by him probably. His first name is Mark. He got a little insufferable to the bull side back late 07 I think it was and there was a divorce. All in all the good far outweighed the bad with Mark as far as I'm concerned and his style is still entertaining.

I hold the same opinion of ZH. For all the technical insider jargon and perhaps insights there is more than a little bit of stool. All in the interest of rabble rousing which is a good thing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/classic-p...crank-and-shank

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if that was Mark, but it was definitely TJ, right below him.

Mark's abuse had become intolerable. I had to delete 10-12 posts a night, which you may not have had a chance to see since I was following him closely and deleting as fast as he posted. He was relieved of his duties on October 12, 2007, when his bullish abuse had gone over the top. How's that for timing?

If you have followed him over at Clearstation, the few times I was directed there by a link from here, there was nothing but obsessive chain posting. It was sad.

Windy is back in business at ZH. I saw another post the other day under this name, Robot Trader, and I'm sure it's him. For those who are not familiar this forum is named after him, by him probably. His first name is Mark. He got a little insufferable to the bull side back late 07 I think it was and there was a divorce. All in all the good far outweighed the bad with Mark as far as I'm concerned and his style is still entertaining.

I hold the same opinion of ZH. For all the technical insider jargon and perhaps insights there is more than a little bit of stool. All in the interest of rabble rousing which is a good thing.

Have to disagree with you about ZH. Rabble rousing based on lies, misinformation, and ignorance is not a good thing. It's what the Nazis did.

I guess I'm just an old fashioned curmudgeon who believes in research, facts, verification of what's true and what isn't, and analysis based on logic and common sense. Hasn't made me rich, isn't glamorous or colorful, but it's a living, and my conscience is clear. Sure I'd love to get more attention from the media like the rabble rousers do. It would help a lot to broaden my market. But if I can't do it by simply telling the truth, then it's not worth it.

Market on the Slope of Dope – Professional Edition Fed Report

by Lee Adler, Friday, August 14, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit This week was a big week of Treasury auctions, with $54 billion in new supply. The vast majority of that won’t settle until next week, and $40 billion of it was in short term paper. So the bond market is getting a huge break this week and next. Even though the Fed buying will be at a reduced pace, it’s still enough to absorb all the new longer term supply. Next week only short term paper will be offered. However, on Thursday, the 2, 5, and 7 year note auctions to be held the following week will be announced. The TBAC estimates that new supply will total $94 billion. That could put the Treasury market into cardiac arrest. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Not sure if that was Mark, but it was definitely TJ, right below him.

Mark's abuse had become intolerable. I had to delete 10-12 posts a night, which you may not have had a chance to see since I was following him closely and deleting as fast as he posted. He was relieved of his duties on October 12, 2007, when his bullish abuse had gone over the top. How's that for timing?

If you have followed him over at Clearstation, the few times I was directed there by a link from here, there was nothing but obsessive chain posting. It was sad.

I think it's Mark, BWTFDIK.

Also, there's a poster below TJ called, "Ags Nightmare." There was a poster here with that handle many, many moons ago.

Which is why I think it's Mark.....

The cadence and structure sounds like him, but I can't be sure. That was definitely TJ though.

I wonder if he's still working for that hedge fund. Said he couldn't post any more.

On the "it must be Friday" front. :rolleyes:

Bank failures 73 and 74 earlier in the day,

Bank Failures #75 - #77: Union Bank, National Association, Gilbert, AZ, Community Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV, Community Bank of Arizona, Phoenix, Az

CR

I think it's Mark, BWTFDIK.

Also, there's a poster below TJ called, "Ags Nightmare." There was a poster here with that handle many, many moons ago.

Which is why I think it's Mark.....

Agreed, I say Windy, and IMO TJ is our TJ, unless someone has spent a lot of time trying to mimic him. :unsure:

Wyndy has been posting a ZH for a while now under the robot trader moniker. A few months ago he broke out the xbox gamers theme, and frequently posts his favorite Victoria's Secret model pictures.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Archived