Al Green Gropes J-Lo Bottom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina Brown interveiwed Spitzer. There's NO will to prosecute a company. People, yes. Companies, no. They don't think the infrastructure could withstand the shock, and SAID so.

AG won't stop this fund scandal. They have a tendency to run their course once started, and this one is well underway. It's a Pandora's Box. Spitzer said EVERY time he turns over a rock in fund-land, vermin crawl out from underneath, and those were his words - "vermin".

It's a good way of putting it.

Don't underestimate The Law of Unintended Consequences, either. This scandal is, probably, in its incipient phase. Who knows where it will lead?

"The CPI is correct in measuring consumer prices," said Miller Tabak bond market strategist Tony Crescenzi. "But it's not correct in measuring the cost of living."

To make a statement like that, you have to be an idiot. There's no other plausible explanation.

Don't hold back man...just say it like it is!

There is another plausible explanation, he's a shill who says one thing while doing another (or his parent-firm or clients do another). Same old, same old.

tick tick tick tick tick.................

BARE,

tick tock, tick tock...

my sig is so long

de board is locked

I notice ye've added anUDDER line or two to yr sig... can't help BUTT wonder how long (pardon de parlance) it gonna be afore a post from yersen, plus a post from HyperTiger, will occupy a FULL page on these here BOREDS :o

I'm considering making my sig a full chapter from Reminiscences - stoolies will need to take notice of Livermore's sage advice when every single post by me/him equals one page view B)

Hmmm,

gruff

This chart was posted by me before the close on stool trading. I find it unnerving that Hochberg has the same damn count. I hope he is correct this time. :)

Any way five down complete at todays low. A retrace to close the gap makes sense and then you know what happns. Steak Hogies for all bears. :lol:

post-7-1069114934.gif

Donaldson does only what he is told to do from the very top...this is all very political, and potentially very damaging if the entire truth is known. The SEC is a joke...period. It is not an organization whose role is to enforce rules or punish wrong doers. Its role is to provide plausible denial and cover for the greater societal agendas of the monied politicos of the Matrix. The SEC has ALWAYS known the score...they were the facilitators of the game.

If Donaldson's actions (or inactions) ultimately are traced back through the Fed Chairman's office to the oval office...

MarketGate!

Plunger

"The CPI is correct in measuring consumer prices," said Miller Tabak bond market strategist Tony Crescenzi. "But it's not correct in measuring the cost of living."

To make a statement like that, you have to be an idiot. There's no other plausible explanation.

Miller Tabak is presumably named after the late Vic Tabak, who played Mel Sharples in the popular sitcom, Alice. That's not the first asinine comment from either Tony Crescenzi or his bucket shop, either.

'Scuse me for being dense but I had no idea that Al Turkquay was being blamed for the "declines" on the markets.

Here it is on Reuters and even our local Dutch news mentioned something about the markets being down due to terrorist threats.

I was under the misapprehension that they were down because of Mizta Spitza and his fine work in unearthing vermin,overvaluation,MF's spent their wad for the year,unsustainable deficits for eternity,bullishness is total,negative divergences,need to suck in shorts to blast higher etcetc. but not friggin' Al quixote and ooh threats.

Anyway,in the past threats have always made the market go up!Do they think I'm a moron-yes obviously.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;j...storyID=3836337

One thing is very clear, the fed feels that lower stock prices are unacceptable. ANy decline in the indices must be aggressively bought. SO this begs the question, how bad are things really, I mean if they are that scared shouyldn;t I be? The rise in the stock mkt is a clear bet on central planning being succesful.

Fine by me as long as Greenscam puts the $ into mining stocks. :D

Follow the money. Wall St./mutual fund/banking industry have huge lobbies that use cash to influence D.C. Not the firts time someone used cash/influence to get congress etc. to look the other way. (see S&L Industry)

We need a Woodward and Bernstein style expose that gets to the bottom of this whole mess. The problem is that the media is "owned" by the two party system, as CBS recently made clear with its decision not to air a film about Reagan. Want to know why there will never be any campaign finance reform? Look no further than the television networks whose life blood includes political advertising.

So what we need is an eloquent and clever writer who understands the entire landscape of the Matrix...but someone who is independent, a bit of a renegade...someone from outside the mainstream media matrix.

The term "DeepThroat" has surfaced in the last two major Presidential scandals in this country...that should get his attention!

Plunger

Archived