Welcome to earnings Q4 season

The California budget circus started today. Opening shot by the Governator labels the deficit at $20 billion. But, that number ASSumes that the Feds will hand out a free $7 billion to CA. If they do not do that, the deficit is $27 billion.

That's alot of money to be short when your tax receipts fall every month.

The state is in terrible shape. It's hard to see a way out.

LET'S JUST HEAD EAST ON ROUTE 8 AND NOT LOOK BACK. :ninja:

HURRY, WE GOTTA GIT OUTTA HERE, BEAT THE RUSH! :ninja: :ninja:

THEM WHAT LEFT BEHIND PAY THE BILLS. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

post-2457-1263002123.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selling began back in Sept. 08 for the QQQQ. We are absorbing into that area now. How long they let it go into there is anybody's guess, but sometimes it reacts to those kind of areas when there is evidence of weakening demand. http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1263002090.png

If there is lack of demand going into this area, then it's not a blue light special.

SPY is absorbing on a monthly chart into a big area of supply on lighter demand. So far the pigmen are having no problem absorbing it into this area. It looks like Jan. 2004 all over again. http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1263002765.png

Charmin...how this plays out won't be like anything anyone has seen...I really think everyone is gonna get wasted on both sides before this is over...there won't be anywhere to hide other than a shoe box.

I don't think this is 2004...more like late 2006-2007...each bubble will be shorter in duration. No jobs...No credit...no economy....Alt A hits June....then a massive wave in 2011....maybe they can hold this fake market together another 6 to 12 months but the USA destroyed itself.

I'm in the minority but what do we make or do that will create jobs ? ....nothing

government jobs vs private jobs. From jesse's crossroads cafe:

the crossover is significant because now the Gov't majority

is vested in preserving their income at the expense of the non-Gov't minority

so it's guaranteed to self-destruct

the parasites will consume the host

I don't think this is 2004...more like late 2006-2007...each bubble will be shorter in duration. No jobs...No credit...no economy....Alt A hits June....then a massive wave in 2011....maybe they can hold this fake market together another 6 to 12 months but the USA destroyed itself.

I absolutely agree that the bubbles will be shorter in duration and expect a much shorter reflation this time around....can't hardly wait for the Alt A to hit this summer - it's gonna be a Texas style barbecue and hog roast. Shorty will be there wearing a splatter bib.

Charmin...how this plays out won't be like anything anyone has seen...I really think everyone is gonna get wasted on both sides before this is over...there won't be anywhere to hide other than a shoe box.

I'm in the minority but what do we make or do that will create jobs ? ....nothing

I only meant to say that the chart is absorbing into a supply area. How it reacts depends on weakening demand and for the sellers to take control. I don't think we are in a 2004 economy for sure.

Archived