Blue sky,unicorns and rainbows

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be cutting back my dongs early next week. This "investing" environment is getting too enthusiastic..... I think we'll see a pullback early next week...

post-1110-132830764576_thumb.jpg

Tatoo says hi! ;)

My broker sold the final 1/3 of his trading clients portfolios today,the technical guy he follows at his firm (not sure who) says run for the hills.

Had a long talk with him and he will not re-enter long unless we get some seriously higher levels on the VIX.He said he does not care how long he needs to wait.Could be a while :blink:

My broker sold the final 1/3 of his trading clients portfolios today,the technical guy he follows at his firm (not sure who) says run for the hills.

Had a long talk with him and he will not re-enter long unless we get some seriously higher levels on the VIX.He said he does not care how long he needs to wait.Could be a while :blink:

Your broker seems to be a fairly good timer.... I'm hoping for a pop on Monday morning to exit.....I hope the exits are not all locked... :ninja:

Your broker seems to be a fairly good timer.... I'm hoping for a pop on Monday morning to exit.....I hope the exits are not all locked... :ninja:

Trading based on the VIX worked great for him.....

He bought the market with the VIX in the 40's

Sold 1/3 at 20ish

another 1/3 at 18ish

and the final 1/3 at 16ish

He was horrible trading for years,he has been kicking ass lately though.It's easier to hang in there on the bad days when it's not your money though. :blink:

Deconstructing The “Massive Beat” in Employment Data

Did you see this? http://www.zerohedge.com/news/trimtabs-explains-why-todays-very-very-suspicious-nfp-number-really-down-29-million-past-2-mont

Just watch the first minute if you don't want to watch it all.... aren't you tracking the same thing? yet 2 different conclusions? not criticizing just asking if you are looking at the same thing.

Trading based on the VIX worked great for him.....

He bought the market with the VIX in the 40's

Sold 1/3 at 20ish

another 1/3 at 18ish

and the final 1/3 at 16ish

He was horrible trading for years,he has been kicking ass lately though.It's easier to hang in there on the bad days when it's not your money though. :blink:

That is so not true for anyone with a conscience. I know that for a fact. I was there. If anything, it feels worse than losing your own money.

He used to be a permabull,now he sells the euphoria.Pretty big change I would say....

But nothing wrong with taking profits,especially huge ones.

Good for him, that he has learned something over time. ALMOST EVERYBODY used to be a horrible trader early on in their trading experience. Most never learn much about how to do it. Those that do learn, deserve some credit.

Archived