We Made It Through Yet Another Week

Guest AssMaster

Rockhead:

Thanks a bunch for the chart! And thanks for pointing out the possible dump before putative pump. Just looking for something with at least decent technicals.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulls taking a shot on bears goal with incresaing TICK of +899 and flat to slightly falling TRIN at 1.09. The shot is taken and its .....................................

Blocked on the one minute charts. Save by the bears! at SP500 912!

Again....

Unitl...........

COMPX 1412 or 1427 breaks......

SP500 905 or 913 breaks......

go to sleep!

Glad, what is the meaning of the Obi-Wan picture you post each time before closing the morning trend? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Vesselin

Vesselin -

Obi-Wan, a teacher of mine from twenty-five years ago, graciously offered to assist me by signaling the end of the AM Thread every day after Big Bear, his predecessor, ran off shortly after last Friday's close to kill and eat something.

So when Obi-Wan makes his appearance you know it's time to move on.

that is SO COOL!

Don't worry FM/Sniff, I'm full out bear right now, just looking ahead on how I will game the next bear rally (now that the last one is DOA). ?A bit ahead of myself I guess ...just thinking out loud, that's all.

VectorVest short pick ISIS getting spanked nicely today - down 21% - ha, ha.

PD,

Perfect timing for my talk tonight. ISIS is a pos San Dayglo company, run by a bunch of megaloegomaniacs. Antisense gene therapy is very tough. Tried to sell them one of our antisense-enhancing companies in 1998. Too bad they let someone else snap it up.......shmucks! Burning vicious amounts of cash.......80% of these bioturds will be gone when this Kodiak is done. I'm being very optimistic today :grin:

Guest Icky Twerp

Did you see Krudlow and Crammit on Power Lunch double teaming the guest Weisbrot from some think tank, trying to make a bear case?

Among the most rude treatment of a guest on TV I've ever seen.

Public humiliation will be too good for them when the big drop comes.

Drat. A breakout of the trading range. :(

Regards,

Vesselin

Maybe not just quite yet...the SP500 913 could be 915. NAZ no doubt is 1427.

They need some volume behind this to get the breakout...otherwise.......am watching for breakdown and shorting opportunity back down to range bottom.

Die Pig Die!

I thought Lindsay is a very smart guy. He was the youngest Fed governer. In 1996, he forsaw the consequence of the equity bubble and was forcefully pushing Uncle Al to stop it before it get too big. Unfortunately, his advice was virtually ignored. So, he stepped down as a Fed governer and sold all his stocks in later part of 1997.

ano- Sorry I've been out for awhile. Your work is awesome! Sending tanks and dungs a lot your way.

Between you, wienerdog/fauxcaster, and prolerbear, we have some great artists!

Not to mention our wonderful wordsmiths like mark, machine and yobob!

Here is a joke:

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people.

Bush asks how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

Bush watches as the Queen phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

Bush nods: "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Bush, upon returning to Washington, decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. Bush summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

Bush poses the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"

Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb sh*t, it's Tony Blair!"

Est!

Your name jogged some very interesting and lucid memories of my August, 1975 est Training. And my unasked question to you is obvious.

Though you joined two days ago I missed your first post. With that being said, welcome to our growing community! :)

Gladiator,

Thanks for the welcome....actually been a member for a few months now and just lurking....as for my name they are my intials since im not creative enough to come up with anything else....please forgive me but i have no idea what est training is and therfore not sure what unasked question is obvious.

Doc....been an ewaver for a few years i find hurst cycles fasinating and really appreciate your work here.

I'm kind of liking the 2 PM thing, and the number 915. We'll see. The problem is the upturn in the 8 day cycle. If they hold it together for the rest of the PM, they could take it up stronger tomorrow. Don't think they will.

ano- Sorry I've been out for awhile. Your work is awesome! Sending tanks and dungs a lot your way.

Between you, wienerdog/fauxcaster, and prolerbear, we have some great artists!

Not to mention our wonderful wordsmiths like mark, machine and yobob!

had a thought, you might look into annoying popup/popover ads for non-payers of the anals (and you trade stocks without them people? gawd! how foolish!). A cookie set when we read the anals would eliminate the ads for the paying folk here!

Archived