Flimsy flurry

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does seem that there has to be a limit somewhere. Once natural gas futures, and gold miners, get to a price of zero they will have to come back up. And perhaps even before that point, LOL. Perhaps, as the proverb says, "All things come to he who waits" for the turn around. Sounds like you have good patience. I hope it will be rewarded soon.

This one has been absolutely relentless to the downside not for weeks or months but years, there seems to be such an imbalance in the markets that is greater than I have ever seen. Lets see an energy source trading at 25-50% below production cost while worthless paper common stock trading for essentially at infinity.

This one has been absolutely relentless to the downside not for weeks or months but years, there seems to be such an imbalance in the markets that is greater than I have ever seen. Lets see an energy source trading at 25-50% below production cost while worthless paper common stock trading for essentially at infinity.

Price is an objective measure of what something is worth. Value is subjective. It's in the eye of the beholder. Value is usually a rigid personal construct, unrelated to objective reality. The market measures price, not value. It moves much more quickly than people's concepts of value.

Paging the resident NatGas Douche-

Wall Street Journal -

* April 12, 2012, 11:05 AM

Goldman Sachs: Natural Gas Prices Won’t Rebound Until 2013

By Steven Russolillo

Prices slipped below the $2 mark yesterday for the first time in more than 10 years, and many anal cysts say prices could go even lower through the summer.

-

Now you can add Goldman Sachs to that camp. In a research note this morning, the firm said there will be “sustained depressed prices” over the next few months.

http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2012/04/12/goldman-sachs-natural-gas-prices-wont-rebound-until-2013/?mod=yahoo_hs

I forget who, but someone posted max pain for APR Crapple puts @ 550. Does anyone have a link to this?

I think it was TJ. It's probably this one http://www.optionpain.com/OptionPain/Option-Pain.php. Not sure how accurate it is.

I personally haven't seen any conclusive study on max pain so I am not much of a believer in it.

I think it was TJ. It's probably this one http://www.optionpain.com/OptionPain/Option-Pain.php. Not sure how accurate it is.

I personally haven't seen any conclusive study on max pain so I am not much of a believer in it.

Weekly Pain chart predicted, in advance, that AAPL would be $585 at the market close on March 16 and the real closing price was $585.57. Join Optionpain to read more details.

ad002.png

I have no idea of exactly how accurate this nonsense is (even though the logic behind it is obvious)...but I have noticed that more often than not, it comes pretty close

Archived