Don Wolanchuk Interviewed By O'brien

BusKow

This is unbelievable.

Doc, please don't shoot the messenger! :huh:

Don Wolanchuk is the winner of many market timer awards and he is EXTREMELY bullish. His site, which doesn't provide any clues to the incredible conversation mention below, is The Wolanchuk Report.

This was my first contact with any projections by the guy, whom I believe Bare has often mentioned here. Perhaps Bare will honor us with some additional context.

Gold to $800/oz, long the dollar, next drop in the market starts from Dow 25,000, two consecutive 4 year cycle lows have flushed all excesses from the system...too many to mention.

Tom O'brien is not a great journalist, and after admitted there were some questions he should have asked. Indicated he will have the guy back and do so. Hope he asks how and when this amazing scenario will play out! :blink:

To listen...(Requires Real Player)

Use this link TFNN Archives

Scroll down to the show of Feb 21, 2003

"Don Wolanchuck 5:20 Have a Money Making Weekend!"

When you click on the date it will bring up the RP utilty. Press the pause button, and pull the slider over until the time indicator in the lower right corner indicates about 01:16:00. Press the play button. Remember to breathe :lol:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolanchuk is a fraud.

Ask BAREisster, who has subscribed to his site for awhile now.

Tom O'Brien had Wally on right after September 11 lows, and he said the Dow was going to go straight up and never look back. Predicted 15,000 target or thereabouts.

Tom had 4 different timers on that day. Joe Granville was another who was insanely bullish.

Lets ask BARE what he thinks of this current prediction.

Guest AssMaster

I have seen Wolanchuk's behavior on SI and he is highly fadeable - much like Cramer. His conduct appears to be that of a teenager, and a poorly behaved one at that. He appears at his most obnoxious at market tops.

Now that both Cramer and Wolanchuk are bullish on gold, I may have to rethink my current PM position. Seriously.

Guest sigmoidoscope

:D :D

Wollie.

LOLLie! :lol:

:grin: :grin: :P

Watch the first three or four hours on Monday. If we fail to break today's high, and or set a new high and then back off hard, look out below.

Otherwise we might have a temporary bottom. If the rally holds into the close, short term rally in the cards.

But I love fading Wollie almost as much as Arch!

Archived