Mean Market

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only computers I have ever owned have been Acers and the ones I built myself or the guy down at the last space strip mall built.

Never had a problem either.

Lately, it's been cheaper to get a floor model or open box return down at Best Buy. This is good for the name brands, in particular Acer, which is always 10-15% less than all the others.

It's all the same shit anyway. When you buy HP or Dell you are paying for the billions they spend in mass marketing and stupid attempts at product differentiation. Complete waste of money.

I think that the problem many of us still have is in attempting to make sense of the market in terms of the economy. This is not wise. The stock market has absolutely nothing to do with the economy.

Case in point: Spain

They are in the middle of their worst recession ever, highest unemployment ever, worst econ stats of Europe, yet their market is beating almost all the other Euro countries.

Why?

40% of the profits are from Latin America (BBVA, Santander, Telefonica, Endesa, etc).

Case in point: Spain

They are in the middle of their worst recession ever, highest unemployment ever, worst econ stats of Europe, yet their market is beating almost all the other Euro countries.

Why?

40% of the profits are from Latin America (BBVA, Santander, Telefonica, Endesa, etc).

Suds, I was just noticing how good you're looking in your avatar today. Married life must agree with you. :rolleyes:

pardon me, and excuse my french but Im angry. Pretcher is a cock sucker. at 9 NOV they publish free short term update where they put info that their is a top in gold, DJIA etc. They said, come back at 11 NOV to see that we are right and buy our subscibtion. THey were wrong so I tried to check hat they will write in this today report. and guess what? there is NO REPORT today!!!! even they cancelled that free acccount which offered possibility to check Short term report. cock suckers. thats what they are.

oce again, excuse my french, now I will have my drink and relax.

have a good night.

Not just a bear issue.

Even a bull like Carl Futia is having trouble trading this market.

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

"bought one unit at 1088.25 "

"sold long unit at 1090.25"

"bought one unit at 1099.50 "

"sold one unit at 1094.00 "

"Repurchased one unit at 1094.75"

"sold long unit at 1094.00 "

Looks like he lost 4.25 trying to go long. :closedeyes:

pardon me, and excuse my french but Im angry. Pretcher is a cock sucker. at 9 NOV they publish free short term update where they put info that their is a top in gold, DJIA etc. They said, come back at 11 NOV to see that we are right and buy our subscibtion. THey were wrong so I tried to check hat they will write in this today report. and guess what? there is NO REPORT today!!!! even they cancelled that free acccount which offered possibility to check Short term report. cock suckers. thats what they are.

oce again, excuse my french, now I will have my drink and relax.

have a good night.

hahahaha...

Who's keeping tab?

Archived