If you trap a bear

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I'm seeing I think the BULLS have the ball again.... <_< UFB

post-1110-1257811845_thumb.jpg

Maybe fer the next couple of months... :angry2:

Well it sure isn't the Bears. Two of the last three weeks they gave up 31 points in the first half. In their previous 80+ years that had only happened 5 other times and they have had plenty of very bad teams including the ones this guy played on.

post-441-1257815142.jpg

I TOOK A BIT OF A HAIRCUT TURDAY,

BUTT FINALLY REAMVERSED AND FLIPPED WHOLE HOG TRIPLE SECRET PROBEMASSTER LONG TO THE BULL SIDE, MOC!

IT'S ALL SO DAMN GOOD!

I'M GONNA MAKE A SMALL FORTUNE! :unsure:

BUY IT ALL HARD!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BULLYAH!

HAND ME MY RALLY CAP AND PASS THE KOOL-AID!

post-2457-1257815443.jpg

Latest Story

Bears in Full Retreat- Professional Edition

Monday, November 9, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data strengthened in 8 of the 9 measures on Monday. Huge numbers of short term signals continued to register on the buy side. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

"Human Induced Climate Change" Presented by Professor Ian Plimer.

The science starts at Slide 2, just click on that slide under "Slide Navigation" on the left sidebar to go directly to it.

This is a great link, thank you for this.

Still amazed that more thinking people don't realize what's really happening here. Climate change is a diabolically effective use of religion: We have "salvation" offered -- this time, not for sinners, but the world; belief is based on faith, not on science; non-believers are mocked and ostracized; gurus and "prophets" are elevated to celebrity status; heretics who dare to publicly question the "church" are shouted down and condemned. And just as in the dark ages, it's all being used by the ruling elite to further enslave the populace.

Scary stuff.

Latest Story

Bears in Full Retreat- Professional Edition

Monday, November 9, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data strengthened in 8 of the 9 measures on Monday. Huge numbers of short term signals continued to register on the buy side. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Yup, it looks like my December index "insurance" puts will have proven superfluous. That old saying about the market staying irrational still is valid... actually is the market ever rational? Nahhhh...

Well it sure isn't the Bears. Two of the last three weeks they gave up 31 points in the first half. In their previous 80+ years that had only happened 5 other times and they have had plenty of very bad teams including the ones this guy played on.

Really, it's a horrible week for the bears. Market follow-through today for a new rally, and our football team sucks like I've never seen.

Angelo, Smith, and the rest of the coaches should all be fired! Here'e the Chicago formula for a playoff team:

#1: Best defense on the field! Defense wins super-bowls. Jaworski can blow it out his ass! If you have the best defense, you're gonna win. Period! The Urlacher injury hurts, but shouldn't kill the Bears. Briggs is awesome (better); we need a secondary. Focus and build the Defense first, you Morans!

#2: The running game must be one of the best! Grind and pound your opponents with the run on offense. That's crucial. Own the clock and you own the game. Wear down the defense and the yardage will come. Forte should be a top 10 back. He's that good. Midway through the 2nd qtr of last game, and he had only carried once! There's no excuse for that.

#3: Passing must be a threat. This has always been the Bears weak link. Given the first two, passing doesn't matter that much. Defense wins games. If you own them on defense, and can pound them with the run on offense, then the passing game is gravy.

We have the leadership: Briggs on Def; Forte running the ball; Cutler passing. The talent is here - the coaching is not. We need coaches, offensive linemen, and secondary, in that order.

The Bears should be better than they were last year, thanks to Cutler. Instead, we're trying to pASS all over god's green gridiron, and we're losing. Our defense couldn't stop a Bob Pissonme pre-market day cheerleading rally cry. It's the coaches fault! They have lost track of the winning formula. Can 'em all!

Focus on defense and running, and we'll win.

Overall, its a depressing year for Bears of all stripes. Sorry if others don't care, but I'm passionate about our football team. The markets suck too - rallying to new highs - what a crock! It's rigged!

Really, it's a horrible week for the bears. Market follow-through today for a new rally, and our football team sucks like I've never seen.

Angelo, Smith, and the rest of the coaches should all be fired! Here'e the Chicago formula for a playoff team:

#1: Best defense on the field! Defense wins super-bowls. Jaworski can blow it out his ass! If you have the best defense, you're gonna win. Period! The Urlacher injury hurts, but shouldn't kill the Bears. Briggs is awesome (better); we need a secondary. Focus and build the Defense first, you Morans!

#2: The running game must be one of the best! Grind and pound your opponents with the run on offense. That's crucial. Own the clock and you own the game. Wear down the defense and the yardage will come. Forte should be a top 10 back. He's that good. Midway through the 2nd qtr of last game, and he had only carried once! There's no excuse for that.

#3: Passing must be a threat. This has always been the Bears weak link. Given the first two, passing doesn't matter that much. Defense wins games. If you own them on defense, and can pound them with the run on offense, then the passing game is gravy.

We have the leadership: Briggs on Def; Forte running the ball; Cutler passing. The talent is here - the coaching is not. We need coaches, offensive linemen, and secondary, in that order.

The Bears should be better than they were last year, thanks to Cutler. Instead, we're trying to pASS all over god's green gridiron, and we're losing. Our defense couldn't stop a Bob Pissonme pre-market day cheerleading rally cry. It's the coaches fault! They have lost track of the winning formula. Can 'em all!

Focus on defense and running, and we'll win.

Overall, its a depressing year for Bears of all stripes. Sorry if others don't care, but I'm passionate about our football team. The markets suck too - rallying to new highs - what a crock! It's rigged!

You don't know pain till you have been a long time Bills fan.......

Nuff said :ninja:

Fortunately it's never too late to become a Stillers fan.

Just learn a few simple terms, acquire a Terrible Towel, you know, that kind of stuff...

Turn on Monday Night Football right now.

nfl_u_taylor_580.jpg

go "yay Stillers!"

jump up and down on something ( Bonus points for using Denver paraphernalia. )

say something naughty when Ben throws an INT in the end zone.

Just try it, it's great!

It's a zombie jamboree.

http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/u.../l4d_charge.jpg

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/z/...ejamboree.shtml

ZOMBIE JAMBOREE

(Conrad Eugene Mauge Jr.)

The Kingston Trio

Also recorded by :

Harry Belafonte; Fannigan's Isle; Leftover Salmon; Rockapella.

Well, now

Back to back, belly to belly

Well I don't give a damn

'cause it doesn't matter really

Back to back, belly to belly

At the Zombie Jamboree

Archived