The Sign

You can get data for Metastock Pro through eSignal, but I do not know if the special offer applies. You would need to call eSignal customer service to find out.

eSignal is a fantastic package. Metastock Pro is obviously the creme de la creme. If you buy Metastock Pro in Doc's bookstore, Doc will give you a free, 3 year subscription to the Anals. Has to be through the bookstore. Metastock does not give dear old Doc any credit for orders placed direct on Metastock's website.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.. this sudden embrace of Gold by Crapvision makes me nervous too. How best are they planing to fleese the new entrants ? Hmmm... I also wonder if the timing is'nt just coincidental to the Blanchard Suit...

Simple Guy/Coin Guy.. I too have been looking for a Natuaral Resources fund that isn't so overly concentrated with PMs, oils, and drillers. Would you mind sharing any names you have come by that are more widely diversified ? Thanks.

Procto getting bullish on gold.

Close examination of Doc's charts shows why. ~$346 is channel top; 13 weeker nearing a top.

.....or maybe they have resorted to throwing little bones to the sheeple; really throw them off.

My metal just broke even......since 1981! :lol:

Coin Guy......is it possible to get the yellow at spot?

In reference to Gold on Crapvision , the majority is trying to discredit this rise as to IRAQ fears, etc....Gold , in fact, is predicting a global meltdown in 2003...many gold stocks short term overbought, yet many are so dirt cheap its amazing....Gold , the 'commodity" thats money....commodity...now thats funny...Yeah, and semi chips are a luxury good too eh?

Archived