B4 The Bell Thursday November 4

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bush is totally hungover

Same impression. He answered the third part of a 3-part question. Then asked, "What were your first questions ... oh yeah, Iraq."

Then he proceeded to totally dodge the specific questions ("Will you commit more or fewer troops to Iraq? How much will it cost?").

Answer: "We'll work with the Allawi gov't ... we'll train the troops ... we'll provide the necessary resources."

Total bloviating BS ... worthless ...

Bush .. more of the same. I increased my PM positions just now, have lots already and don't even care if they knock them down from here; because this will come to no good.

More Invasions are on the way IMO. and soon !!

Bush is totally hungover

Same impression. He answered the third part of a 3-part question. Then asked, "What were your first questions ... oh yeah, Iraq."

Then he proceeded to totally dodge the specific questions ("Will you commit more or fewer troops to Iraq? How much will it cost?").

Answer: "We'll work with the Allawi gov't ... we'll train the troops ... we'll provide the necessary resources."

Total bloviating BS ... worthless ...

Yup. This guy is the 'leader of the free world'.... I feel sick. :unsure: :angry: :ph34r:

More Invasions are on the way IMO.  and soon !!

yeah ... I only tuned in to the stupid press conference to find out whether 'we' invaded Syria this morning.

Maybe this weekend ... :mellow:

have to flatten (oops, I mean liberate) Fallujah first, then it's a short trip.

he said he'd be willing to commit more troops to Iraq as soon as the people on the ground asked for more. but they haven't. Does that mean all the military people who said they needed more troops before they went in are now gone?

Archived