B4 The Bell Thursday November 4

MoGauge Pops

6 More Weeks of Flatus

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Dozer ..............Time to Go To Work...............Get the D9 out ASAP..............

We be mining today Sir.

By the way you got our Rural /Farming/Government picture right as it is up here.

Not such a strange parralel now that I think about it. :P :D :grin: :ph34r:

tanks farmer.

damn...someone toss me a can o' ether! It's only 20 deg. this morning!

she don't like to start when there's frost on the seat....and neither do I ! :lol:

ahh...she's goin' now....let me just push scamazon over the cliff first here...

...and I owe Drano a favor....I'll just shove ALPO right into the settling-pond....ker-SPLASH ! :lol:

Arafat on life support. Emergency meeting of Palestinian security chiefs has been called

The United Arab Emirates has just had a leadership change too ... the late Sheik Zayed replaced by his son Sheik Khafiya.

I wonder whether the UAE will remain as pro-U.S. as it was in the past ... :mellow:

It's the financial center of the Persian Gulf ... also the GOLD trading center. ;)

Arafat on life support. Emergency meeting of Palestinian security chiefs has been called

The United Arab Emirates has just had a leadership change too ... the late Sheik Zayed replaced by his son Sheik Khafiya.

I wonder whether the UAE will remain as pro-U.S. as it was in the past ... :mellow:

It's the financial center of the Persian Gulf ... also the GOLD trading center. ;)

yah, you can only -wish- that we had as good a prez as they had in Zayed.

Orlin Grabbe lives there, in....Dubai, I think. Has interesting essays on the place.

:P yah, when I saw Rog's post, first thought was "great!"...second thought was "oh shit....who now?....oh no..." :ph34r:

BM; roger that! there's -always- another caveat to mention...especially with microSLOTH stuff :P

CNN -- Ashcroft to resign within two weeks

Thank God! Sad to say but that ass is from my home state! So I moved to Kansas, but they don't even believe in teaching evolution over here (gulp*) I agree with Yobob that midwesterners really just want the government to LUTFA (Leave Us the F%#k Alone) and we are not all bad, mostly just brainwashed by way too much Rush, O'Rielly, et.al

I better post this before smashcroft goes.... B)

also, my apologies to those in the "blue" states from those of us who let you down in the "red" states. Not that I think much would have really changed, but it is the perception abroad that concerns me the most....

post-20-1099582456.jpg

Hey we did win somethin' after all..won't be sorry to see that jerk go..hope BushCo didn't find someone even scarier to replace him. :unsure:

My money is on Rudy

so it is someone scarier.

National Post (Canada) reporting that Celebrex linked to 14 deaths, say Health Canada documents back it up.

Hey we did win somethin' after all..won't be sorry to see that jerk go..hope BushCo didn't find someone even scarier to replace him. :unsure:

My money is on Rudy

Rog, please. It's much too early in the morning for that.

:lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

Archived