Amazon's Amazing Ramp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

never mind the so called pre turd ite "PM Experts" who are obviously on the payroll of the Dirty Hand, either by choice or by Kodak....

here is the updated Secret jickiss doolar-Gold INDICATOR for your continuous review.

Study it until you can learn no more from the chart.....tuck a copy under your pillas, and look afresh every morning..

the lower the Indicator drops, the lower goes the doolar and the higher prints GOLD...

what more could you want??????

post-1911-1256340570.png

If the 8 bar ma crosses down thru the 21 bar ma we will get a gas pedal down thru the 50 bar ma for price moving on the Russell. Divergence may provide a little more push down.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1256340097.png

I think that this time we don't just peek our head into the hourly crash window, but we tumble head first all the way to the bottom....

There is a pretty interesting discussion going on over on Denninger's message boards regarding CC rate hikes. It seems alot of people are getting subjected to complimentary 25%+ interest rates on their credit cards, even if they have been good customers. The theory appears to be that the CC are attempting to make money any way they can because their losses are big.

I was one of these lucky customers. Was a letter out of the blue - no balance, hadn't used that particular card in 4-5 years.

May not be rushing to use it again.

I was one of these lucky customers. Was a letter out of the blue - no balance, hadn't used that particular card in 4-5 years.

May not be rushing to use it again.

Pretty strange. Without a balance to pay, and with a sky high interest rate, your incentive to use your card is zero. Why would they want you to not use your card? After all they get the 3% vendor fee at a minimum.

It seems to me that if they want to increase business, fees, and charges, that they would provide reasonable interest rates to the most responsible, and very low interest rates to people in over their heads, in order to avoid charging off the account due to a strategic BK filing.

Maybe these guys have spent the last 12 months circling the bowl and are making one last effort to avoid the drainpipe.

Without access to cheap and easy credit the consumer is going down. This Christmas is going to one big lump of coal for retail.

I mean really...what are the odds?

2 years ago to the day....

Let's hope for the madman the end result is similar!

Apparently there are some violent moves around AMZN earnings reports. I hope some Stoolie is will check that out since I am too lazy. :lol:

Archived