Bulls Run Back The Kickoff, Hold on for Victory

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think conversion of coal to a fuel that is cleaner than gasoline, and using biomass to create fuel is a good idea, take a look at RTK.

They just signed a contract to supply L.A. airport the fuel for ground support services, and make a clean jet fuel approved by the U.S. Air Force. Got a big pop and then crapout on the news. TA and other thoughts appreciated.

Anybody watching this game?

Wow!

Yeah. UFB.

Last night, I checked in to IDS before going to bed and saw that you & I were the only two people on it. I thought, "WTF is Doc doing up at this hour."

I answered my own question in about a millisecond.

Que?

Actually, the energy thingy is just a reflection of the lack of political will in the US (and elseware) to confront the problems of a rapidly expanding global wholeness. Whether it’s energy and the dependence on foreign oil, healthcare and the lack of coverage (and resources) or any of a myriad of problems (like “global warming”).

Not that there aren’t any real answers for these problems (which have persisted for generations). There is just a great lack of political “glue” to get the job done.

The trend is relentless and will be resolved in a point of singularity which will resolve in either a great meltdown of despair and suffering or a great leap of advancement and a new way of life.

Personally, I believe that things will work out over the long term, but it may take several generations, maybe 10’s, to get there.

Mostly because the “old” way of thinking has to die out as new alternatives are comprehended. Historically, this is a multi generational effect. It is not a painless process.

I had this older Dell computer with 70gb of hard drive space that the kids use. I couldn't believe how it only had 4 gb of space left and didn't want to keep deleting programs from it. I told my 11 year old son the computer was on the verge of a collapse and I'd have to buy another computer because I couldn't figure out how to free up any more space.

After doing a little research he found massive amounts of orphaned installer .msp files. He downloaded a microsoft program and guess what -

The computer now has 55gb of free space .... LOL

Good free one here

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Go Phils. On to LA!

I'm shuttin down. Gotta hit the road early tomorrow. Looking forward to my fondant canelle for breakfast, an exotic delicacy, I only allow myself when on the road. :lol:

I'll probably take a peak in the AM.

Good free one here

http://www.ccleaner.com/

I have CClearner and run it all the time. As far as I can tell it will not correct orphaned windows files.

There were "Multiple copies of the Windows Installer update package (.msp)" that needed to be removed.

so downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

From the command promp type

“C:\Program Files\Windows Installer Clean Up\MsiZap.exe” G

Free'd it up

In an EWave context, this move from the July low at 870 is starting to look more 'finished' than in September.

Never liked that retrace from 1080 to 1020. Looked corrective.

Anyway, looks like it might oughta have a couple more days in the oven, before whatever happens next happens next.

In an EWave context, this move from the July low at 870 is starting to look more 'finished' than in September.

Never liked that retrace from 1080 to 1020. Looked corrective.

Anyway, looks like it might oughta have a couple more days in the oven, before whatever happens next happens next.

I am asking my dumb questins again from last week, I believe, just so I make sure that I understand and hopefully my directional biases are reinforced.

Do you mean that the "C" wave, the big downer part in the Grand Supercyle, is imminent or is this some minor correction before the "C" wave downer?

Thnx.

I am asking my dumb questins again from last week, I believe, just so I make sure that I understand and hopefully my directional biases are reinforced.

Do you mean that the "C" wave, the big downer part in the Grand Supercyle, is imminent or is this some minor correction before the "C" wave downer?

Thnx.

Not dumb questions at all. I'm just suspecting this move is closer to completion now, and that some sort of corrective (downward) move is coming.

That could be that big C wave, or it could be another short breather before we power higher (more triangles could extend the zigzag wave up). Can't say in advance. That said, there are a couple methodologies that would view a failure to break the Sep top at 1080 as significantly bearish.

Generally speaking I'm pretty amazed myself. The market went on a giant bender in the late 90s, and instead of sleeping it off, it started snorting lines off a pizza box.

By 2007 the market was in Keith Richards territory, up for almost a week straight and strung out. A bit of a rough patch started there, and pretty soon the coke wasn't quite enough.

March 2009 and it's become all or nothing. Awake for 9 or 10 days, potential disaster at every moment. Nothing left to do but hit the crack and moonrocks for as long as they work. As long as they don't run out.

If he crashes now he'll need to rest for a good long while. If he lives.

es launch off the cross of the 36/55 failed, forcing price back to the 500 where it bounced again. 55 ma trying contain price, indicators turning up, but price not moving much. Inflection point but starting to look like they could jam it up later this am.

post-5254-1255406519_thumb.jpg

Archived