B4 The Bell, Frieday June 4

I see the disconnect continues in earnest

What a freaking joke

look at them jam the interest rate sensitive stocks on the streaking yield and crap numbers out of the matrix

market is and will continue to be a pathetic joke

Hope you all dont let the jerks get to you the way they did me.

On second thought they probably did me a huge favor.

Good luck everyone

Best...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc Stool - Just wanted to say that last night's Anals were especially insightful and really nailed the current situation in regards to current cycles and market direction. Excellent Anals, just excellent the way you summed up the problems.

(You know what they say, you can recognize how intelligent someone is by how much they agree with you.) :rolleyes:

At any rate, I feel, too, that at the moment this thing could easily go either way. The strongest directional (not timing) indicators are giving contrary signals. We are truly being cursed and "live in interesting times". We are at a serious tipping point right now - which way does it finally tip?

Although, I am predominantly playing the bear case still, I am doing so gently and with an instant readiness to follow the trend up if it looks to continue and the indicators signal such. Personally, I trade for profit, not to make a point. Others, I know, do differently.

I guess we'll know soon enough.

Tesla discovered scalar waves...In fact Tesla is the inventor of the entire electrical power systems we employ today...As soon as he started to talk about free energy and death rays he was basicly erased from history...Now he is remembered as mad scientist...

Tesla's model and operation principle is that of a parallel oscillator...the characteristics of which are minimum current and maximum voltage.

That is the reason any device that emits a corona discharge is called a Tesla

coil.

Too, a spark gap emits a terrible sound.

Guest yobob1
Yobob - PBS' Nova did an hour on the weakening magnetic field. The magnetic pole does not invert, but shifts randomly, and does not fix on a point. Yes, it will mean more hits from space, also increased harmful radiation and an increase in cancer.

Sorry Butterfield, but you are absolutely incorrect on that one. The North and South magnetic poles do swap, which has the effect of literally reversing the current flow of the planet.

Archived