Steel Wool

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning! Working on a dial up this morning.

Golden Stool is updated. Stoolwether charts are update. Working on pre-market update.

I will be posting today on Stooltrading every half hour on the hour and half hour, and as needed. I will post alerts here when posting in between the half hours. The cookie problem has been solved, I think. I changed the cookies on Stooltrading to oatmeal. This board is chocolate chip. :grin:

Stooltrading is at http://capitalstool.com/trading

Dollar reverses, gold reverses, stocks reverse. Yawn. Just another day.

On Ironwood MI. Back from the old 19th century logging days, the saying which still lives in the area is Ironwood, Hayward, Hurley and hell.

The Hell in Hayward, Hurley, and Hell should be capitalized. It refers to Superior WI, in the twenties, had one of the richest Chiefs of Police around.

ANOTHER SG TUTORIAL

If I keep doing these, you guyz will take my job... heh heh

26.93 Tuesday high, I predicted 25.91 would be seen, and it was, this was a predicted 38% retrace of the recent move up from December lows.

Now.... 26.30 and 26.42 are simply 38 and 50% retraces of the 26.93 to 25.85 24 plus hour move we just saw DOWN

Thats it, no magic... notice how my hands never left my wrists when typing??

Getting ready to re-short...

Third of " three thrusts to the top" today; like SG, waiting to short. Scam week puts a wrench in the plans. Out of puts at close, bought a few SPX calls for o'night scalp. Getting too lucky, strictly a gamble. May fold the hand quickly if the thrust gets sold. As usual, Doc's Anals last night hit the nail on the head.

Archived