B4 The Bell Weak-end Thread.

If a bearish wave started this week than this might be the outcome.

How's this? (if the trend has changed to down)

Down to 1096 for wave one

up to 1137 for wave two

Down to 1029 for wave three

up to 1054 for wave four

Down to 987 for wave five.

Time frame 2-4 months.

I welcome comments. Positive or negative.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

Today's Fed Feed Report is now updated. How can you expect to know how things will come out if you don't know your Feed? It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download your Feed report and analysis RIGHT NOW!

[15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Anals subscription prices will be going up this weekend. And not just a little. Doc is tired of being taken for granted. No more Mr. Nice Guy. :lol:

Take advantage of this ridiculous price now! You will never get this opportunity again.

End...I don't know to much about E-Wave to comment on counts.

The only number in your series on my radar is 1137 area...where I

plan to SHORT...the downside from there should want to test 1103 or

lower.. depending what low is established in next week.

If we get 1137 area first..then Low has yet to be hit.

From todays-Daily Reckoning- "The Government deficit in February was $96 Billion (in the shortest month) the largest single monthly deficit in American history. $15.2 Billion or 8% went to pay interest on the public debt. Total spending for the first 5 months of the fiscal year was an alltime record $937 Billion-last years for the same period (also a record) was $898 Billion. The deficit is up 16.4% year over year also another record for America." As I have said many times before THEIR IS NO WAY OUT! ;)

End...I don't know to much about E-Wave to comment on counts.

The only number in your series on my radar is 1137 area...where I

plan to SHORT...the downside from there should want to test 1103 or

lower.. depending what low is established in next week.

If we get 1137 area first..then Low has yet to be hit.

We can go to 1137 first. That is certainly possible. The key number one does not want to see touched at any point soon is 1051 The wave one low.

http://www.occ.treas.gov/index.htm

Comptroller reports scams and bank closures. Mega-banks laden with derivatives are not addressed since the FED shares (secret) responsibilities.

Little data is available but it seems that "mergers", other than the mega's, are on the rise. To me this signals (unreported/unacknowledged) weakness in the banking system.

Any implosion will start in the banking system...indogenic or exgenic. I have not monitored the BIS since the Swiss are very close-mouthed. :ph34r: :shocked

Argentina, Brazil, and Turkey account for 72% of IMF debt.

Something is for sure afoot with Greenspan Warnings every other day.

Everything now is floated on a sea of credit derivatives, it probably will unfold in a manner not unlike musical chairs.

Stagflation, then deflation =RECIEVORSHIP.......then, indentured servitude.

Your Anals are loaded. Take a subscribatory and download RIGHT NOW!

Last Chance!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

This special ends Saturday morning. Anals subscription prices will be increased substantially. Take advantage of this ridiculous price now!

You will never get this opportunity again.

There is a link over at drudge to a series of articles in the london daily Mirror- "My time at Camp X-Ray". Warning-a very disturbing series of articles. I hold no brief for terrorists-hang the bad ones, incarcerate the others-but beatings and torture?? What has always set US apart from THEM is our humanity-when we lose that-we lose everything. Pls have a read and post what you think-when you finish the first article click on the one about "torture".

Argentina, Brazil, and Turkey account for 72% of IMF debt.

Something is for sure afoot with Greenspan Warnings every other day.

Everything now is floated on a sea of credit derivatives, it probably will unfold in a manner not unlike musical chairs.

Stagflation, then deflation =RECIEVORSHIP.......then, indentured servitude.

that is amazing, I don't doubt you but do you hve a ref. I could read more

3 countries 72%, we are in deep shit

I hold no brief for terrorists-hang the bad ones, incarcerate the others-but beatings and torture?? What has always set US apart from THEM is our humanity-when we lose that-we lose everything.

sorry B4, I have to disagree with you on this on,we have always been two faced on torture, everyone in POWER does it. from the husband who abuses his wife and children to the dictator in South America. EVERYONE in POWER does it, some more discretly than others, the USA is not and has never been pure in this respect, take it from an old NAM vet.

NE

Brian,

Did you see this report? I think there is way to many people with personal agendas, so most of these I take with a grain of salt.

Cuba? It was great, say boys freed from US prison camp

James Astill meets teenagers released from Guantanamo Bay who recall the place fondly

Saturday March 6, 2004

The Guardian

Asadullah strives to make his point, switching to English lest there be any mistaking him. "I am lucky I went there, and now I miss it. Cuba was great," said the 14-year-old, knotting his brow in the effort to make sure he is understood.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/guantanamo/story...1163435,00.html

Archived