Where the Bull Ends

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God.....I thought weekend M2M was gonna be runied

I have a comment about the market....

"Buy Stocks !!!"

Although I do find it a bit ironic that the previous thread devolved into what could be described as a typical dysfunctional Thanksgiving or Christmas family get together.... :lol:

"Buy Stocks !!!"

Although I do find it a bit ironic that the previous thread devolved into what could be described as a typical dysfunctional Thanksgiving or Christmas family get together.... :lol:

yeah, but WITHOUT THE ALCOHOL. :ph34r:

Gin does give me headaches, though.

It took me until just now to decipher TJ's Delta/Firecrackers/OBL photopuzzle.

I'm going to sleep better tonight knowing that the FNM POS is getting $6 million to run a ward of the taxpayer. That makes me feel all warm. Inside. To compete with Wall Street. To avoid brain-drain. For the children. Of the Iraq. And whatnot.

Thanks to all Stoolies for the knowledge you share here about trading, health, and numerous other subjects. And for your viewpoints, your interesting ideas, your humor, videos, photos, music, and tons of other gifts you give throughout the year to all of us on the boards here. And thanks to Doc for bringing us all together.

May all our holidaze be bright, and may 2010 be a great year for us all.

Although it is natural to spend some time thinking about what we don't want and are fed up with, I hope that we all will give at least equal time to thinking about what we DO want in the coming year and afterwards. We sure are more likely to reach our goals if we actually have some. :)

Another article in- and probably nobody notices, you know, because the concept of capitalism, just like the concept of democracy, is just gone. Nobody knows what it is. Democracy means: deceive people into doing what the rich people want. And markets means: making sure -- make sure the public subsidize the rich.

From an Noam Chomsky lecture delivered at Harvard University, April 13, 1996

Free Market Fantasies: Capitalism in the Real World

http://www.chomsky.info/talks/19960413.htm

"Buy Stocks !!!"

Been to a few of them myself. ;)

"Buy Stocks !!!"

Buy Stocks!!! have you drank too much Gin? :lol:

Anyway, speaking of dysfunctional family holiday get togethers, I just watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Doc, will you refute the Denninger's latest post?

http://bit.ly/5JNvQb

In general he's very smart but here I think he flopped. Needs some medecine

And Merry Christmas & other holidays everyone!

I haven't read the Denninger Post, but you might want to read Jesse's response to the unusual buying of US Treasuries, too. Here is the link: Linkage

It will be interesting to here Doc's response to this, as he is very astute when it comes to the nefarious machinations of the Fed.

Ive posted info about household buying UST at 12/23/2009 - no one replied at that time:

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...st&p=783856

Later on at 12/24/2009 CWD also linked this arts.

Here is my theory, and I thnik that this is 100% true. Ive check all the document, and Ive checked all the citation - all IS TRUE. So, we now know that household sectors buys UST for ~500bln usd. The rise is 15-fold(!!!). But we also know that if something cant be classified (investor cant be classified) then he is put in this category. Till now, allof you should have agree, even Doc, because this are the FACTS!.

Now my theory - there are two explanation for this.

Option A: investors are FBHL (federal bank home loan) - or others who get money from MBS purchase from FED. This could be really true because FED is settling almost the same amount of MBS in the same time when there is a big UST auction. This means, that when FED will stop buying MBS, there WONT BE much demand for UST, maybe not at March but April, may 2010

Option B: those investor are FED entities or some secret entities (but really its let say US gov or FED) and they are just printing money!. Yeap. Could be. Thats why FED is so afraid of "audit the fed" bill.

Option A is more logical and doesnt require tin foil hat. Option B require tinfoil hat.

We should know the answer inmid 2010 the latest, if FED doesnt extend his MBS program. Of course, FED program ends at the end of march 2010 so maybe first big auction at April will give us an answer, who knows...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz.

Many Tanks to Doc for faithfully running this board, of which I have been an on-again off-again member for over 8 years now (!).

Regarding the discussion of politics: over the years here, I have found it to be a largely fruitless endeavor, which more often than not ends with most of the participants being upset.

So instead, all I have for offer is a great quote from Henry Ford:

"Two percent of the population think; three percent of the population thinks they think; and ninety-five percent of the population would rather die than think."

"Buy Stocks !!!"

Light volume faux rally or not, the RUT finally cleared its weekly tunnel after 3-4 months of trying.

Next overhead stuff is declining trendline (blue) and prior round number shport (pink) @ 650...

Then 61.8% retrace from Jul 07 @ 660...daily 900MA (not shown) is around 670...then weekly 200MA @ 677...

Above 680 and that junker meltup got lotsa room to run...

post-928-1261837446_thumb.png

Archived