B4 The Bell, PreCrash Moonday, May 10

Backing up the semi on silver today.

How about you Col? ;) ;)

Going to be a buyer from here until the end of June. At least that's the plan. I see the dollar as being on the way back down during the second half. Figure the greenman needs six weeks to kick the crap of of commodity prices to regain control.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Crew-Trade what you see, which is down. 1087 is the magic number it either bounces there or we crash. Watch the cubes as a signal if they break 34 they go straight down to fill a gap that has been there for months. Oil pipeline in Iraq blown up overnight-severe damage. Keep in the back of your there is a 1 in a 100 chance of a surprise rate increase today, if he does it before june it will be today. Window at the Bell for 35 minutes-Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

Prechter "Emergency Interim" Elliotwave Theorist just out....4th 1 in past 3 weeks...never seen this b4......oh boy......eagerly bringing up my pdf viewer... -:)

Of course I cant say everything...but he is in full crash mode...8week and 3.3yr cycle doing the do.....if only he didnt change his mind in the 2nd report...he would now be on cue since the start of the year....fade him if you wish.

Now lets hope that he doesnt apper an Crapvision till the final 2 days of entire 'crash period' hint hint -:)

Precther is making me laugh, he dedicates a final paragragh to the GoldBugs....basically saying ..I TOLD YOU SO....something about "thought Gold would make them rich"

Dont forgot though that Precther is a Perma-Bear and thus he holds physical Gold in case thing get really really bad.

Maria says ...nothing to worry about as during the period of rate hikes by the Fed, the market performance is quite OK..its usually a year after that things get somewhat dicey. LOL

I guess that will make the bulls feel better today.

Archived