Gilded gossamer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shitstorm They hate the facts so they hate the deliverer. The bears over there are even more pathetic and hopeless than bulls. Absolute losers. When the facts don't agree with their world view they make shit up, and then parrot the made up shit over and over, coming to the conclusion that it must be true. One guy even went so far as to call me a bull. That's a first.

Lol, the responses on ZH are awesomely worthless.... Went into a gunstore in North Carolina a couple months back and two guys in Carhart were talking about gold prices... I couldnt help but give my two cents and tell them they might be better served by waiting for lower prices(I believe gold was sitting at 1800 something that week).

Bubby carhart #1 then informed me that he followed one of the blogs on zero hedge that said gold was going to the moon... As they didnt have the gun I wanted I shut up and went somewhere else after that.

I added my NQ short back at 2739.

Banged out 8 earlier today which took my other 1/2 of NQ short from 2716 to 2724 entry.

Currently holding NQ short at: 2739 & 2724.

and GC short at 1672.

PCLN April 20 720 put options at 9.4 average.

Covered the 1/2 NQ position short from 2739 last night at 2720 for +19.

Trade safe.

break even on that YM experiment long

if bears get lucky, this dow chart just formed out the top of the right shoulder at key daily ma's. question is it for real, will it break the ma's to the upside, flatline for a bit, or just head back down to this wk's low

post-8224-133432623251_thumb.jpg

Shitstorm They hate the facts so they hate the deliverer. The bears over there are even more pathetic and hopeless than bulls. Absolute losers. When the facts don't agree with their world view they make shit up, and then parrot the made up shit over and over, coming to the conclusion that it must be true. One guy even went so far as to call me a bull. That's a first.

Why do you even bother muddling down with the zero cred fan boys?

women_mud_wrestling_7.jpg

Archived