Internuts Engulfed by Sellers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiding bear,

Nice chart.? I take it that decreasing sunspot activity means colder temperatures?? Thanks

B.S.

Generally it has worked well in determining heating demand in the contenental US (lows being the coldest times).

I don't know how well it works when applied to the rest of the world.

There is some debate about exactly when the cycles start and stop, but the graph is a recent update which would imply two generally cold winters (2004/5 & 2005/6)ahead.

Any one have information on MRK? I think b4 is shorting this stock. Friend long this POS at 33.70 against my advise not to catch a falling knife. IMO, MRK has some way to go on the down side.

Please advise.

Oilman

I think it'll be like asbestos litigation.

I think further they chop their dividend, though perhaps not immediately.

I wouldn't touch it with even OPM.

Phone lines are jammed between the Fed and the Ministry of Finance.

Leeson frantically calling "Mr. Yen" and Fukui.

"You said you would intervene!!"

"Do something, you idiot!!!"

fukui==But Mr C man.despite our technological advancement;we know sushie,we know nikkei,we know nookie; but, we are still backward in some things; we know nothing about fiscal fone sex; now please say again how you were,without our knowing it, going to f**k us royally

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: I envision the day when i walk around the maul,with a roll of Northern tissue purchasing one item after another,always asking:"What would you rather wipe your toches with,with them rough hard edged pesos or these nice soft inkless soft ones?--------OK Now will you hand me that bedpan

Any one have information on MRK?  I think b4 is shorting this stock.  Friend long this POS at 33.70 against my advise not to catch a falling knife.  IMO, MRK has some way to go on the down side.

Please advise.

Oilman

I think it'll be like asbestos litigation.

I think further they chop their dividend, though perhaps not immediately.

I wouldn't touch it with even OPM.

Thanks Jimi, I agree to stay away for now.

Oilman

Archived