13k Party hats in hand,15k hats already being fitted....

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine by me

It's doing wonders for my net worth

Question is do I still bail and go 100% cash before the end of March

Decisions....Decisions

Yes......

I was kicking ass the first 2 weeks of the year,just sideways to slightly up since....but those first 2 weeks was 2/3rds of what i made ALL last year.I am content flatlining and collecting divvies now.

I will be in risk off mode for quite awhile,except for an ipo flip if it comes my way.

Primary Dealers Prepare to Abandon Ship

A recent trend of declining bid/cover ratios at the auctions suggests possibly waning interest from other major buying sectors, including the primary dealers. That’s no surprise. They’ve had all time record long positions since late December. The boat is loaded and headed for the Italian coast. Under these conditions in the past, primary dealer traders have been known to jump into the sea, leaving women and children on board to die, while the Fed’s traders scream at them, GET BACK ON THE DAMN SHIP YOU MOFOS!

Record $6 Trillion of Fake U.S. Bonds Seized

Italian anti-mafia prosecutors said they seized a record $6 trillion of allegedly fake U.S. Treasury bonds, an amount that’s almost half of the U.S.’s public debt.

The bonds were found hidden in makeshift compartments of three safety deposit boxes in Zurich, the prosecutors from the southern city of Potenza said in an e-mailed statement. The Italian authorities arrested eight people in connection with the probe, dubbed “Operation Vulcanica,” the prosecutors said.

iBEKoX8uWSas.jpg

Record $6 Trillion of Fake U.S. Bonds Seized

Italian anti-mafia prosecutors said they seized a record $6 trillion of allegedly fake U.S. Treasury bonds, an amount that’s almost half of the U.S.’s public debt.

The bonds were found hidden in makeshift compartments of three safety deposit boxes in Zurich, the prosecutors from the southern city of Potenza said in an e-mailed statement. The Italian authorities arrested eight people in connection with the probe, dubbed “Operation Vulcanica,” the prosecutors said.

iBEKoX8uWSas.jpg

That article sounds like something out of "News of the World" or some nigerian scam.

Bonds with a face value of 1 billion dollahs issued in 1934? :lol:

Nigerian plutonium? :lol:

The comments are delightful, including the couple of zero cred fan boys that think this was some kind of US conspiracy :lol:

Yesterday I pulled the trigger and sold all my equity mutual funds in my IRA. I'm not a big day trader of my IRA... last time I made such a large move was May 2007. I'm also not the great prognosticator, but do feel there are some similarities at least in sentiment to 2007. Greed seems to have taken over once again, blindly ignoring any risk, and fully accepting the fed is going to save us... plus it is an election year. I'm probably way early but I slept very well last night.

Archived