Nothing left to say,it's just getting old....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mr. Widget enters expiration week at an 8 day cycle high and waning during that week in January the logical conclusion might be - bye doo.

"The next pattern is that next week will be this month’s options expirations week. And while expirations weeks tend to be positive, that is not the pattern for the expirations week in January. The Stock Traders Almanac notes that “January Expiration weeks down big 8 of last 11 years”, and expiration day (Friday of next week) “Expiration Day Dow down 9 of last 11 with some big losses”. http://www.streetsmartpost.com/

Latest Story

Critical Juncture- Professional Edition Long Term Update

January 6, 2010 By Lee Adler The market has reached a cyclical juncture where a significant correction occurred in the most similar market in the past. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

This long term update has been posted in lieu of the daily market update. The daily market update will return tomorrow evening.

"Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey "

What the F is buggery?Or is it better not to know...... :unsure:

Mr. Squires is accused of sadomizing the donkey. But what if Squires and the donkey were lovers, would mutual consent apply?

From Wikipedia:

The Buggery Act of 1533 (25 Hen. VIII c. 6) was a sodomy law adopted in England in 1534 during the reign of Henry VIII, and was the first civil legislation applicable against sodomy in the country, such offences having previously been dealt with by ecclesiastical courts. The law defined buggery as an unnatural sexual act against the will of God and man. This was later defined by the courts to include only anal sex and bestiality.[1]

<h5 class="latest">Latest Story</h5>

Critical Juncture- Professional Edition Long Term Update

January 6, 2010 By Lee Adler The market has reached a cyclical juncture where a significant correction occurred in the most similar market in the past. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

This long term update has been posted in lieu of the daily market update. The daily market update will return tomorrow evening.

I agree with your assessment therefore it must be brilliant. :rolleyes: I am serious about your being correct obviously I am not brilliant though.

Archived