IDS World Markets Thurs 6th January 04

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Capitalstool worldview penetrates deep into the poopular culture:

DETROIT -- The sign on the toilet brush says it best: "Do not use for personal hygiene."

The $500 first prize went to Ed Gyetvai, of Oldcastle, Ontario, who submitted the toilet-brush label. A $250 second prize went to Matt Johnson, of Naperville, Ill., for a label on a children's scooter that said, "This product moves when used."

A $100 third prize went to Ann Marie Taylor, of Camden, S.C., who submitted a warning from a digital thermometer that said, "Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally."

Well, why the hell not?

Goodmorning :D

now the good news or bad if you are a girlebull

The highs made @ the turn of the yr have been

followed by the worst 3 day breath in 80yrs :o

on top of that most of the bears that post here have become

dippers. We lost one of the most bearish posters @ the top :blink:

Hope all is well.

OK, I can't see the text centering. It looks ok in firefox. I am going to have to search the code. I knew something would get f'd up when I pulled the ad code out.

Please bear with me. I'll try to fix asap.

No doubt doc. I've been dragging my feet on switching to a new browser...Hey if it ain't broke why fix it? But once you install Firefox, you'll realize ie IS broken! Awesome browser... have no fear ie users.

And holy smokes is it fast!

No doubt doc. I've been dragging my feet on switching to a new browser...Hey if it ain't broke why fix it? But once you install Firefox, you'll realize ie IS broken! Awesome browser... have no fear ie users.

And holy smokes is it fast!

It's a brighter world now, huh ///M?

I still run a Wintel sh*tbox next to the Mac ... Firefox gave it a new lease on life.

MS Internet Explorer is the worst product since the unventilated outhouse ... :angry:

I'm now writing the subscrier sections of the site in Mozilla composer, free open source software packaged with the Mozilla browser, since my Microshit Frontpage html writing program crashed and burned Monday. I can't uninstall it. Can't reinstall.

Anyway, it creates odd code that only IE browsers recognize, and finding those tags in Composer has been a real pain in the ass. Composer is faster, lighter, and tighter, and if I had started 4 years ago with it instead of frontpage, I would have saved hundreds of hours of my life. All microshit software are overloaded overburdened over coded pieces of crap.

The new site is all open source, and I am working with a coder I found on the net who is an expert in the software, and charges VERY reasonable hourly rates.

Open Source is going to kill Mr. Bill. Make no mistake. There are millions of open source coders out there who hate mr softee's guts, and are willing to work for nothing because of it.

Archived