Wall Struck Performance

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only way to sustained econ growth is thru savings and investment.  1% int rates only cause the opposite,  massive consumption, undersavings and tremendous malinvestment.

You Austrian you!!

This is exactly what WH and I were discussing over dinner this evening.

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but von Mises has a Economics Quiz, which I thought was well worth the time it took to wade through, though maybe not if you have problems with extremely small fonts.

Greenspin won't announce until after the first Tuesday in November so as to not become part of the Election Selection*. I don't think he wants too much critical thinking regarding what he has done to pop up before he is long gone (in all ways).

*Election Selection is the high of the Election Erection.

See, Section 14 (Verbage), pg. 4 in the Windysrf Book Of Knowledge: How to Live Long, Live Hard and Still Prosper.

That bastard may have to depart earlier than expected. B)

Madame - It seems to me that physicians, engineers

and economists are trained to relieve symptoms, not to

cure the cause of them.  Curing a cause makes it

go away, but treating symptoms is more profitable.

maybe the price of oil has been um "supported" as part of the admins' deflation fighting attack?

Re: the falling money supply, taken to its absurd extreme, maybe by 2010 the entire money supply will have disappeared, leaving everyone in hock to everyone else, with no money to pay the debts with. Cool B)

You Austrian you!!

This is exactly what WH and I were discussing over dinner this evening.

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but von Mises has a Economics Quiz, which I thought was well worth the time it took to wade through, though maybe not if you have problems with extremely small fonts.

If I ever discussed economics at dinner my wife would throw me out. Good for both of you. Have Wrecked him post once in a while. OK?

maybe the price of oil has been um "supported" as part of the admins' deflation fighting attack?

Re: the falling money supply, taken to its absurd extreme, maybe by 2010 the entire money supply will have disappeared, leaving everyone in hock to everyone else, with no money to pay the debts with. Cool B)

As per Prechter, We will all be doing each others laundry for a living by then.

Archived