B4 The Bell Moonday November 1

MSNBC just reported that new heretofore unpublished transcripts of Bin Ladin say that "he swears to bleed America dry financially". That for every dollar they spend on terrorism it costs us $1MM.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.. I for one do not believe Stoolville is Nihilist. Anarchist & Realist perhaps, but NOT Nihilist. On the contrary, I believe the majority of Stoolies care deeply about the mess the US, and the world for that matter, is in.

Stoolies recognize the corruption of the matrix and vote with their wallets daily. How to change the system - ah that is the question. Disillusioned with the politics that appears to only perpetuate the illusion of control - yup. We still try though...

The change we seek will come about when the festering rotten to the core debt driven system implodes in and of itself. Alas this change is unlikely to be pretty.  Starting to sound like Hyper...  :shocked

Anarchist I can agree... certainly in tenor. I think what inspired my nihilist tag is the undercurrent I percieve of great prescience accompanied by... what... hate to say- smugness/ obliviousness in action (where's my thesauraus). It's unfair, of course- I'm aware some here are politically active beyond the useless vote charade (as many point out, it mostly serves to confirm & seemingly support the established order); also am unaware of what most Stoolies are up to in personal efforts toward change. Don't see much discussion/ declarations of that, which leads to my sloppy stereotyping <_< But whatever Stoolizens are doing, I'm sure its much more than most... perhaps many like me are struggling to find some course of action/ behavior that makes sense, anarchically, to them... :unsure:

I can see the caring, blind to the action.

Part of what fueled my post is looking in the mirror & not liking the movie of the past decade or two of my own failure to do what it takes to truly be a citizen of this beautiful land, & as you note, this peculiar bluish ball twirling about in space.

"... when the festering rotten to the core debt driven system implodes in and of itself." -Ain't waiting... Already too damn much slaughter & suffering going on. Visions of apocalypse to come fail to inspire or give me hope- possibly because I most certainly am not in a position to survive it. Getting crushed under a tank tread isn't quite my idea of an excellent adventure, nor is the metaphorical financial equivalent. Somehow a mass of people numerically sufficient & still capable of effective action reaches the POR, clued by the burning deisel pits over in the Ghetto & tries to put the bribe required on Visa- "S--t, what was I thinking?.. I'm emailing my Congressperson right now! Tossin' out the plasma screen TV in the SUV right now, I am!"

...appreciate the response :)

It went straight to the dead letter office without stopping anywhere.

Then dead letter file is for undeliverable to addressee or sender.

http://pe.usps.gov/ pdf

At the site index there is listed too Insuficient postage that I did not fully explore although postage due and return to sender are options listed.

Dunno if anyone has seen the latest Eminem video but it's rather good.

As a 50+er I'm amazed at myself for having just said that but here's some of the lyrics;rest in link.Video(no link) is spooky and threatening(by design methinks).

Let the president answer a higher anarchy

Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own war

Let him impress daddy that way

No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil

No more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyal

If we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing a hero

Look in his eyes its all lies

The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped

And replaced with his own face, Mosh now or die

If I get sniped tonight you know why,

Cause I told you to fight.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/mosh.html

Yes.. Saw it and thought the same as you. I'm hoping his lyrics would bring forth the younguns and their voices.

Hmmm.. I for one do not believe Stoolville is Nihilist. Anarchist & Realist perhaps, but NOT Nihilist. On the contrary, I believe the majority of Stoolies care deeply about the mess the US, and the world for that matter, is in.

Stoolies recognize the corruption of the matrix and vote with their wallets daily. How to change the system - ah that is the question. Disillusioned with the politics that appears to only perpetuate the illusion of control - yup. We still try though...

The change we seek will come about when the festering rotten to the core debt driven system implodes in and of itself. Alas this change is unlikely to be pretty.  Starting to sound like Hyper...  :shocked

Anarchist I can agree... certainly in tenor. I think what inspired my nihilist tag is the undercurrent I percieve of great prescience accompanied by... what... hate to say- smugness/ obliviousness in action (where's my thesauraus). It's unfair, of course- I'm aware some here are politically active beyond the useless vote charade (as many point out, it mostly serves to confirm & seemingly support the established order); also am unaware of what most Stoolies are up to in personal efforts toward change. Don't see much discussion/ declarations of that, which leads to my sloppy stereotyping <_< But whatever Stoolizens are doing, I'm sure its much more than most... perhaps many like me are struggling to find some course of action/ behavior that makes sense, anarchically, to them... :unsure:

I can see the caring, blind to the action.

Part of what fueled my post is looking in the mirror & not liking the movie of the past decade or two of my own failure to do what it takes to truly be a citizen of this beautiful land, & as you note, this peculiar bluish ball twirling about in space.

"... when the festering rotten to the core debt driven system implodes in and of itself." -Ain't waiting... Already too damn much slaughter & suffering going on. Visions of apocalypse to come fail to inspire or give me hope- possibly because I most certainly am not in a position to survive it. Getting crushed under a tank tread isn't quite my idea of an excellent adventure, nor is the metaphorical financial equivalent. Somehow a mass of people numerically sufficient & still capable of effective action reaches the POR, clued by the burning deisel pits over in the Ghetto & tries to put the bribe required on Visa- "S--t, what was I thinking?.. I'm emailing my Congressperson right now! Tossin' out the plasma screen TV in the SUV right now, I am!"

...appreciate the response :)

WORD!!

hi Sherlock !

I got absorbed in writing a detailed response to wonmug and Butter in regards to laying responsibility on 3rd parties like libertarians, got it finished, but then decided to just delete it instead :lol: Doesn't matter anyway...won't change a thing, or a mind.

Didn't realize the clock had moved from 11pm to midnight ! :P Have to hit the hay now, but saw you on here still, and thought I'd say hi...wish you good trading tomorrow ! :D

Karl Rove pulled off another coup in the middle of the night. he is famous for them. And it looks like Doc was right. They will always appeal decisions until they hit the Federal Bush-appointed justice. Maybe corruption was a qualification for Bush appointees. As a result thousands of black Ohio voters will be voting by provisional ballot. After the election, the provisional ballots will be fought out in another Bush Federal court where they will be tossed out. Democracy. riiiiightt.

Karl Rove pulled off another coup in the middle of the night. he is famous for them. And it looks like Doc was right. They will always appeal decisions until they hit the Federal Bush-appointed justice. Maybe corruption was a qualification for Bush appointees. As a result thousands of black Ohio voters will be voting by provisional ballot. After the election, the provisional ballots will be fought out in another Bush Federal court where they will be tossed out. Democracy. riiiiightt.

Think I heard last night these ballots aren't counted until 11 days after the election. Speaking of the Obi-Wan tape Sinclair has been chatting up the fact this is an economic war for the longest time. We lose. Unless that is you don't mind living on sand patties and riding camels. Get out there and vote.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1101-02.htm

Journalist tackled, punched and arrested for photographing voters in line in Palm Beach.

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/01/1513250

Dirty Tricks Reported Ahead Of Tuesday's Election

With one day until the presidential elections, reports are coming in across the country of efforts to confuse, intimidate and discourage voters from going to the polls. Ion Sancho, the supervisor of elections in Leon County in Florida, told the Washington Post, "In my 16 years as an election administrator, I've never seen anything like this." In Florida thousands of students have learned that not only was their party registration switched to Republican but their home address was changed without their knowledge. This means that when they show up to vote at their local precinct, their names won't appear on the voting rolls. In Pittsburgh, fliers were handed out on what looked like county letterhead that claimed voting had been extended an extra day "due to immense voter turnout expected on Tuesday." The fliers said Republicans should vote on Tuesday and Democrats should vote on Wednesday. In Wisconsin fliers purportedly from the a group calling itself the "Milwaukee Black Voters League" told voters, "If you've already voted in any election this year, you can't vote in the presidential election, If you violate any of these laws, you can get ten years in prison and your children will get taken away from you." In South Carolina, a letter purportedly from the NAACP warned voters they can not vote if they have outstanding parking tickets or have failed to pay child support.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1101-02.htm

Journalist tackled, punched and arrested for photographing voters in line in Palm Beach. unbelievable.

This gets more and more bizzare. Florida truly is a strange place. Course I think of most of the South in those terms. Forgive me anyone who lives in the deep South but I really think you all should have gotten your wish and had been allowed to secede. I think we would have far fewer problems now if the US were four separate countries and Texas (and Southern California) were still part of Mexico.

VOTE! I plan to, my family plans to, my friends plan to. It is not just our priviledge, not just our right, but our DUTY.

Archived