B4 The Bell Turdsday April 1,2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, yobob1, I sent an email to you yesterday per your request.

My system said it tried for 4 hrs without getting it delivered... hmmm

Did we see this yesterday? Charmin posted it on GoldenStool:

Wheaton, Iamgold Combine to Become Canada's No. 3 Gold Miner

March 31 (Bloomberg) -- Wheaton River Minerals Ltd. agreed to combine with Iamgold Corp. to form a C$3.7 billion ($2.8 billion) company that would be Canada's third-largest gold miner by market value, producing more than 1 million ounces of the metal a year.

Iamgold, based in Toronto, would pay 0.55 of a share for each share of Vancouver-based Wheaton, valuing its bigger rival at C$5.14 a share, or 25 percent more than Tuesday's close. Iamgold Chief Executive Joseph Conway would run the enlarged group, which is to be renamed. Conway in 2002 sold Repadre Capital Corp. to Iamgold, taking over the combined company.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...id=a53i9Sq38gfc

Sherlock

All Ords cracked an all time closing high today, only by a few points but it's enough to make a decent, clean living bear commit hari kari. It COULD be a double top situation with the first top March 02. Being a bear, I favour that scenario: the next few trading days will tell the story....

The fools would be US$ buyers:

Traders Testing Tokyo's Commitment to the Dollar

The unexpected resilience of the dollar - which is up against the euro and down marginally against other major currencies this year - is a result of an extraordinary market manipulation by Japan, which has spent nearly 15 trillion yen, or $142 billion, to prop up the dollar to help Japan's exporters sell abroad.

But now that Tokyo appears to have decided to stop playing such extreme currency games, Japan has set the dollar up for a steeper slide against the yen and a renewed fall against the euro and other currencies.

The dollar dropped 1.2 percent against the yen to a four-year low of 104.35 yesterday as foreign-exchange traders tested whether the Japanese would act to slow the fall. Traders said there was no sign of dollar buying. The dollar also fell against the euro, dropping 0.9 percent as the exchange value of the euro rose to $1.2305.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/01/business...ss/01place.html

post-20-1080821547_thumb.jpg

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

G'morning!

When posting charts, if they are wider than 500 pixels, please just post the url link. The sidebar skyscraper ad must be visible in the window without scrolling.

Many tanks!

Guest yobob1

Thanks for trying Sherlock. My website is down again this morning and my e-mail is still forked. AHRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!. Many days I wish the microchip had never been invented. All of these phony productivity measuerments don't capture the hours of frustration it takes to make any of this crap work right only to find out that something new has cropped up and sent you back to square one. Analog man trapped in a digital world.

Somebody please call Kitco and tell them they need to expand their live silver chart a bit, say to $200? :lol:

Thanks for trying Sherlock. My website is down again this morning and my e-mail is still forked. AHRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!. Many days I wish the microchip had never been invented. All of these phony productivity measuerments don't capture the hours of frustration it takes to make any of this crap work right only to find out that something new has cropped up and sent you back to square one. Analog man trapped in a digital world.

Somebody please call Kitco and tell them they need to expand their live silver chart a bit, say to $200? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yobob I sent you an email yesterday morning and so far confirmed sent

Silver seems to have gone off the Kitco chart anyway! :lol:

INO:

May silver posted a new contract high overnight as the door is open for a test of the July 1988 high crossing at 8.06 later this month. Stochastics and the RSI are very overbought but are bullish signaling that additional gains are still possible. Closes below last week's low crossing at 7.48 would signal that a top has been posted. Overnight action sets the stage for a firmer tone in early day session trading.

Archived