Lingerie Ads Denied?

I wasn't sure what you meant when you described Dan Niles as a "7-11 night shift manager" until the "mulicultural freak" part.

For shame. Such blatant and unwarranted hatred.

But hey this is your site and you're free to say whatever you want I guess.

Just wondering though, how do you know some of your readers aren't also "multicultural freaks"?

I'm probably the only person on this site who knows Dan Niles... I met him years ago at a Robertson Stephens Technology conference... I asked Dan a question that I already knew the answer to... just to see if Dan Niles was as big a liar as he was reported to be... No surprises, he lied right to my face... I haven't spoken to him since. However, just a reminder regarding cultural orientation... In some cultures, it's considered more polite to lie to someone, rather than tell them an unpleasant truth... I don't come from that culture, myself, so I can't relate to being lied to... JMO, FWIW

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah that's quite a photo for someone who calls themself buttugly.

Anyway we have dear Abby to thank again for calling the top last week by saying folks should get into tech now.

As far as the name calling I would put it differently. These white collar crooks are the scum of the earth. While one poor bastard is getting life in prison for stealing $100 worth of CD's or whatever he took, at worst the Grubman's and leaders of industry of the world get a slap on the wrist.

The white collar crooks are the worst offenders in our society. They harm people by the thousands and steal billions. Besides the Wall Street crooks we have the car manufacturers (Pinto etc), tire producers, polluters etc etc etc who get away with mass murder.

I'd like to see these criminals thrown in jail and beaten to within an inch of their life once a week. These creeps are the real danger to our society.

These lowlife scum are undermining the fabric of our society in a way that no petty criminal or Bin Laden ever could.

End of the bear rally in interest rates?

Yep, bumped up against a falling 150dMA....and a key reversal candle is in the works.

All major equity indices and their proxies are ready to head South.

Thanks to Doc's guidance, this has been a breeze. Mark, thanks for the short signal via your kwasi-capitulation :D

....and welcome back.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$tnx,uu[s,a]waclyyay[pb10!b30][vc60][iuh14,3!la12,26,9]

I wasn't sure what you meant when you described Dan Niles as a "7-11 night shift manager" until the "mulicultural freak" part.

For shame. Such blatant and unwarranted hatred.

But hey this is your site and you're free to say whatever you want I guess.

Just wondering though, how do you know some of your readers aren't also "multicultural freaks"?

It's not a matter of how dishonest or distasteful Dan Niles or anyone else may be. It's how one demeans others in the process of calling attention to these qualities.

If one has to demean "multiculturals," gays, transsexuals, or women in order expose truth, something is wrong. I have always more or less written this off as just part of Mark's schtic, a way of making broader points by drawing on his knowledge of his particular milieu, but now it has really gotten to me. My tough luck, I guess, because there is much I otherwise like about Mark's commentary, and I enjoy the after hours posting here.

richmtn: yes I am a sucker for the big breasted types

My neighbour and his wife are giving themselves slightly unusual Christmas presents.

She is getting a boob job and he is getting a laser throat operation that cures snoring.

Only in America.

A good friend has strongly suggested I finally enter the gold markets - he suggests NEM and GFI? Any thoughts?

I'll point out in Mark's defense that most of the freaks he regularly unloads on are the whitest of the white. After all, that is what this thing is all about in the end. White America must rule the universe. Start calling Al that old cracker Mark. Equal opprotunity.

Let's just say that rhetorical anger managment would tend to blunt Mark's style.

The ad that make me laugh is the jeans one, Wrangler I think, which has the first line Credence Clearwaters 'Senators Son', inexplicably posing as a patriotic anthem.

Some folks are made

born to raise the flag,

oh the red-white-and-blue.

As if 30% of the country doesn't know the next line

which goes something like this.

It ain't me, It ain't me, I aint no senators son no,

and when they play Hail to the Chief

you know they're pointing their finger at you

(in reference to the draft)

Or maybe that is only 5% know and nobody gives a shit anyway. Just sell the fornicateing jeans. Just sell the fornicateing stocks.

Big Paws-PUUHLEEZE! Dan Niles is nothing more than an overpaid SHILL as practically all anal cysts are. There are no insults out there that could be unfair to the members of the "Grubman Gang" if anything Mark was to kind. As LOU mentioned earlier Da Boyz antics are becoming an international embarrassment-the meddling and manipulation has become so transparent a 4 yr old kid could figure it out! The all engulfing candles fill the screen and Dick Grasso would have you believe at that very MOMENT the Joe Sixpacks of the world lunged to the phone like salivating dogs to BUY STOCKS-YA RITE! A funny thing happened though they got it to the plus side and it died and sank into the close. As the market closed my DEC.480 OEX puts were up a buck on the day so a $1,000 on a full position-20 minutes later as the market settled out they were +$3.- or $3,000 on a full position, now who do you suppose did the buying after the close to take them from a buck to 3 bucks we know the answer don't we. They took the market up-blew out some of the shorts stops and picked up their puts for cheap after the close enough buying came in to move the price up and presto they are in the green and ready for tomorrow same thing happened on my SPX puts which also appreciated after the bell. With all this crap going on I don't think this is the big dump-I think about 82 to 8300 is where just before Xmas they will drive her up one more time. January to March is imho when it all comes apart. Trade Safe!

Archived