The Bunny Ranch

Because Doctor Greenspan said the girls were ?safe?, and he would use whatever unconventional measures available to insure the Bunny Ranch against adverse consequences.

Mark:

This is the real safe sex:

safesex.gif

I dunno Al, they both look rather animated to me, especially the one on top.

The one taking looks like it's about to be unhinged if yanowatimeen. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys,

Thank you, Mark, for the commentary. I managed to watch about 30 minutes of the HBO "cathouse" show. I am blown away (no pun intended) that some of these women are earning $100 for a day, let alone $1,000 for an hour. Very similiar mentality to the P/E ratio on the NAZ 100. Oh well, I guess it's only money.

It suddenly occured to me yesterday that as much as I think I know about the market, I really don't know shit. I find myself looking for that perfect opportunity to re-enter here, long or short, and it's never gonna be perfect.

I'm going to start listening alot more to what Piles and Brian are doing to make some money. You guys seem to have a pretty good feel for high probability entry points, even with your short side bias.

And yes I guess I'm gonna break down and part with the $20 for "The Annals". Just hope it doesn't add to my indecision in pulling the trading trigger.

GTN, don't pull the trigger until it's pulling itself for you. I too have let countless entries go by during the past 3 weeks. Most of them I'm glad to have missed. A few I regret. But this market will chew any of us up and spit us out without a blink. My approach will be to begin entries, but with tight stops for a change. But, follow Jesse L.'s advice. Only suckers trade all the time. Trade your time frame, and plan your trade, and trade your plan, and if an entry you like never arrives, then you should never trade. I won't force or run again, if I can help it. It's my money until I throw it on the table- then it's the market's. Well, I'll take my sweet time before the next throw.

Because Doctor Greenspan said the girls were ?safe?, and he would use whatever unconventional measures available to insure the Bunny Ranch against adverse consequences.

Mark:

This is the real safe sex:

safesex.gif

I dunno Al, they both look rather animated to me, especially the one on top.

The one taking looks like it's about to be unhinged if yanowatimeen. :)

Chairman:

Well how about his one for fun ?

fiery_fart.jpg

What the hell was that all about? Like watching paint dry.

Phatbub,

I like the visual of the dog sniffing. Very well put. It is a great fit.

Gtn,

Glad you are beginning to see it as we do. Us bears see reality and it is a bitch at times, but reality always wins but not always on time and it can cause a hell of a lot of pain on both sides! Hell, Major Piles is a great guy and he won't steer you wrong. I am still convinced he has the missing link:-) Doc is great too! Those shmaps are something else. Can't go wrong for 20 bucks. Well worth it!

Watching the action for the first few hours you could see they were trying everything they could to keep it up. This pig looks real weak and she is going to roll. Hang tight and we will all make some money.

Don?t like miss piggy?s behavior. She was heading down now she has her second wind. I might have to pull the trigger.

The mm?s were really struggling to move. They wanted to go down but somehow managed to go up. I will be looking for the red ones, my favorite kind.

I don?t think this market has much strength left, too many obstacles and fears out there. This pig is burned out.

I will continue to stay short. No I?m not a midget!

Good luck my fellow stoolies and remember, ?No bull ever took down a grizzly,? that?s no bull!

CYA

Just watched 10 minutes of Krudlow and Creamer (all I can Take) Now these two Bozo's always look like they've slept on a pool table-but Krudlow's suit you gotta see-it's older than Creamer and looks like it was last worn by Al Capone-I wonder how much the Undertaker charged him for it-that's where Laaaary always buys his clothes. GAG! Trade Safe!

Maria Bartiromo - never ceases to amaze me.

Today she told us that because companies like IBM are having to replenish their pension funds - there will be more money going into stocks. So unfunded pensions are a POSITIVE, forget about the impact on the profits/cashflow.

Marc Faber of Daily Reckoning's take.

"I remain very concerned about financial stocks, whose poor recent performance suggests that the systemic risk has increased very considerably. In particular, I should like to emphasize that a sustained bull market isn't possible without the participation of the financial sector.............. In due course, the fall in the market value of financial stocks will be reflected in reduced lending to the consumer and mortgage market. This will lead to a slump in the housing industry and in consumer spending. As a result, we would also avoid housing and housing-related stocks, and retailers".

So apart from big cap tech I think some of the best shorts

are amongst the financials & retailers.

Great rant on the AAA rating, mobius strip world Mark.

For us fuddy duddys who actually think real trade in real things means something.

http://www.prudentbear.com/internationalpe...perspective.asp

The poor retail sales numbers rumors were creeping around today. I know, news doesn't matter, except this just might. I have noted a lack of news on sales after the big kickoff weekend. No news is bad news as stoolies know.

Being an intensely anti Bush partisan maybe I am mistaken but my gut says the tide is turning against them on matters economic. Anyone with half a brain can see they treated O'Neil and Lindsey badly. Like them or not, such shabby treatment and the dog and pony show replacement act was just ugly. How can the White House, who demands totaly fealty and returns contempt contiue to find new faces? Weird. I don't trust myself on this and it might be temporary but it would fit into Doc's cycle.

"So apart from big cap tech I think some of the best shorts are amongst the financials & retailers. "

How boud dem der homebuilder stox?

Well, if The Shrub is so worried ass to clean house NOW and bring in the stimulus boyz, he ain't seen NUTTIN' yet. :shocked :shocked :shocked

TE: I've got all the episodes taped so far. Watched part of the first one with the little woman tonight. She's no sci fi fan but really liked it. I thought it was right out of an Art Bell show and of high quality. I would let my young kids watch it except for the naked girl making it with the ghost on the Sci Fi identification blurb.

Yesterday NT -19%,vol 56.3m. Today NT +19%,vol 47.3m. Probably the same group of desperate morons trading back and forth. A large part of that lower volume is likely due to slippage from commissions. Such gross stupidity should not go unrewarded. This has been the hardest part of the bear market, the acceptance of the fact that stupidity is indeed limitless. :P

The states and the Feds are so anxious to bring back the "Good Old Days" that their is NO DANGER of them actually regulating stock options.

I would be shocked if they did so. The Feds and states desperately want the income from that money back.

So, instead they "Talk Tough" against corporate theft and abuse. Always follow the money.

My opinion is this. Right now fund managers are all battling with each other in the markets. IMHO their are only a few Wise Guys (day traders) left.

They seem to want that part back as well. They want the sheeple back in for a good raping.

Now, I am not talking about 401k money, that is sheeple money that is being played with every day by fund managers.

The government and SEC will do absolutely anything to convince people that the markets are safe, but will do NOTHING of substance to stop the theft and abuse.

In other words, we are liable to see a lot of talk and little action.

I am SHOCKED that Maria Bartiromo said that. How on earth could under funded pension funds be good? She must be under water in her GE stock options. Just like every other announcer in Crapvision.

Archived