B4 The Bell Thursday October 14

I have no opinion, and hold only gold, silver, and mining stocks. But there is plenty of bear talk/traffic going on. If I were short, I'd have tight stops. But what do I know? I know that the kids of today I deal with in my current graduate student/TA role don't understand squat about how the world works ;) They actually believe voting for Emperor matters :lol: Wait until I begin teaching college freshmen about fiat currency, the racket of all wars, and imperial hubris. Should be fun since so many of them are so stupidly, mindlessly, thoughtlessly "conservative" and "republican." The first thing I'll write on the board is a definition of conservative. Conservation of money, power, natural resources, land, etc. will be a new concept for them :grin:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusty I think the best they can hope for is a consolidation at the lows-if I get taken out at my stop at 1111 I make a piss-pot full of money, tomorrow is a triple witch and the boyz aren't underwater they are drowning. Selling premium which has been their big money maker has bitten them in the ASS-they are like the proverbial "Frog in a blender" it would not surprise me to see a flush tomorrow not a Royal but a double Flush! ;)

The bounce may only be overnight..or short lived tomorrow..Dow 240 min chart looks like it wants sub 9600 in a bad way..Bollie bands got blown out downside today and both slow and fast MACD's turned down hard and accelerating..gotta be a lot of folks other than me lookin' at this as bounce area...maybe we don't get one.. :o

post-20-1097824178.png

FED Open Mouth Operations Today:

Greenspan is scheduled to speak regarding the price of oil in an effort to talk it down. How desparate are these guys? What's he going to say? He's going to print more oil?

I'm hoping to see a parabolic blast off while he's speaking.

Insurance companies conspired to rip off consumers.

Health care providers conspired to rip off consumers.

Drug companies conspired to rip off consumers.

Flu Short shortage drives up price.

Oil Companies conspired to rip off consumers.

Heating oil shortage drives up price.

Greenspan conspired to rip off consumers.

Encouraged everybody to take out an ARM.

Mutual Funds conspired to rip off consumers.

Corporate CEOs conspired to hold down wages and offshore plants/jobs.

China conspired to steal all of our intellectual property.

All of these greedy bastards have killed the gooose that lays the golden eggs...the US Consumer, and they'd better take their money and run, because it's gameoverville.

The Goose is cooked.

All of these greedy bastards have killed the gooose that lays the golden eggs...the US Consumer, and they'd better take their money and run, because it's gameoverville.

The Goose is cooked.

I believe that very few of those items would have ever been reported if the market didn't fall from grace. "We" need someone to blame.

The Goose is cooked.

And in the coming "Great Cull" the elderly(with unfunded pension promises) will be freezing to death in their homes whilst trying to avoid catching pandemic avian flu!

Meanwhile in never-never land of the pluto's the secure island locations are hurredly being prepared for habitation by the first swathe of $1 billion+ club!

Archived