Robot Trading

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wyndy, the stuff that Benson explains is widely known "secret" in the intellectual to quasi-intellectual circles (and that excludes for most part Shill Street). It was best explained by Peter Warburton in Debt and Delusion. The book was probably pulled by the matrix as it more or less explained what was going on. It continues to be a cult-read, if thats an appropriate term.

I managed to find a few extra copies of the book that diligent stoolies hungrily snapped up (sorry, dont have any more copies now).

But what I am amazed about is, given that this kind of knowledge is becoming more and more commonplace, the effects are not being felt too noticeably. Maybe the piper WILL be paid with one astounding check that will leave everyone and their brother breathless (or the fall come with an almighty thud, if thats a better analogy).

I guess as long as the sheeple mentality prevails, and the sheeple continue their merry ways while fed banksters and governments dither and counter-dither, nothing will happen.

But I doubt it. If something is too big to fail, it will fail and probably take down something bigger with it. Let's make sure we catch the signs to profit from it and put an end to this non-sensical game that the Pigmen are pulling on us.

So far, the Perpetual Motion Machine is working perfectly.

Everybody wins.

"Our government seems to have decided that as long as our country is the military superpower, the strategy of exporting troops to the Middle East and jobs to Asia ? in exchange for a lock on the oil reserves and cheap imports ? remains more important than rebuilding American industry.?

So for now, all the major countries seem to ?win?:

Foreign central banks print up new money to finance our trade deficit because,

(i) the euro is secure;

(ii) Japan can finance a seven percent deficit;

(iii) China gets everyone?s jobs;

(iv) America gets its war paid for;

(v) every major country gets financed, and

(vi) all the produced goods get sold with that last $600 billion bought by Americans on credit.

Richard Benson Explains

I guess as long as the sheeple mentality prevails, and the sheeple continue their merry ways while fed banksters and governments dither and counter-dither, nothing will happen.

So far, the Perpetual Motion Machine is working perfectly.

Everybody wins.

The Cosmic Joke is that the 1999-2000 Mania Run was fueled and financed by the Y2K Reliquifaction. That Liquidity Party was hog funnelled into the Nasdaq only.

This time, the amount of liquidity created is at least 3x larger, maybe higher, and has gone global. Now, if the foreign central banks start printing like the FOMC, the money creation intensifies.

It is quite possible that we could see unheard of heights of folly and speculation, both in stocks, real estate, and emerging markets. What we see right now is pretty tame, compared to the Nasdaq 2000 insanity, where tech stocks were going up 40-50 points in one day.

Imagine if the "rest of the world" gets into it, and we see some Nasdaq 2000 action in markets like Pakistan, Turkey, etc.

While we have experienced a sharp and scary correction here in the U.S., the world markets are unfazed.

The Australian Ords made a new high last night, and India had a huge day today, and the Europe markets have been basically going sideways.

Credit spreads widened on the GMAC and Ford bonds, but since then, they have already contracted some, and other credit spreads are unfazed.

Especially agency spreads.

30-year bond yields are at or near all time lows, so long term financing remains cheap and plentiful, for any third world country or company of dubious quality.

Lots of HedgeFunds have a very keen interest in picking tops in stocks, indexes, and bonds, and picking bottoms in volatility and credit spreads.

Each time there is a move in the bearish direction, they pile on too fast.

So its not over until its over......

When all this crap rolls over simultaneously, then we'll know we are on to something to the downside.

It will most likely occur when some type of "accident" happens, like a HedgeFund blowing up or a major currency unravelling.

But not yet.....

Lest we forget...the FED is a private enterprise organization for the benefit of this planet's pluto's.They designed the system and all efforts will be made to maintain that system at any cost to the planet's population whilst continuing to benefit the system controllers. Look at how the BoJ and MoF mercilessly fleece their own citizens by giving their accrued savings to the US to piss away in a ceaseless subsidy to the crack-addicted bloated consumer.

One day the limits of the present system may be reached,only to be replaced by another more exotic Ponzi scheme.

Perhaps it will be necessary to decimate the world's population by 50% to accomplish the establishment of the new scheme...but it will be done;of that I have no doubt! Total failure is not an option.

wyndy, the stuff that Benson explains is widely known "secret" in the intellectual to quasi-intellectual circles (and that excludes for most part Shill Street).  It was best explained by Peter Warburton in Debt and Delusion. The book was probably pulled by the matrix as it more or less explained what was going on. It continues to be a cult-read, if thats an appropriate term.

I managed to find a few extra copies of the book that diligent stoolies hungrily snapped up (sorry, dont have any more copies now).

But what I am amazed about is, given that this kind of knowledge is becoming more and more commonplace, the effects are not being felt too noticeably. Maybe the piper WILL be paid with one astounding check that will leave everyone and their brother breathless (or the fall come with an almighty thud, if thats a better analogy).

But I doubt it.  If something is too big to fail, it will fail and probably take down something bigger with it. Let's make sure we catch the signs to profit from it and put an end to this non-sensical game that the Pigmen are pulling on us.

Amazon has it, $128, limited copies as it is out of print.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...1248613-5243159

wyndy, the stuff that Benson explains is widely known "secret" in the intellectual to quasi-intellectual circles (and that excludes for most part Shill Street).? It was best explained by Peter Warburton in Debt and Delusion. The book was probably pulled by the matrix as it more or less explained what was going on. It continues to be a cult-read, if thats an appropriate term.

But I doubt it.? If something is too big to fail, it will fail and probably take down something bigger with it. Let's make sure we catch the signs to profit from it and put an end to this non-sensical game that the Pigmen are pulling on us.

don't know why that url didn't come out right. 2nd try here

wyndy, the stuff that Benson explains is widely known "secret" in the intellectual to quasi-intellectual circles (and that excludes for most part Shill Street).? It was best explained by Peter Warburton in Debt and Delusion. The book was probably pulled by the matrix as it more or less explained what was going on. It continues to be a cult-read, if thats an appropriate term.

But I doubt it.? If something is too big to fail, it will fail and probably take down something bigger with it. Let's make sure we catch the signs to profit from it and put an end to this non-sensical game that the Pigmen are pulling on us.

don't know why that url didn't come out right.

Oh well, just type Debt and Delusion into amazon.com books

A friend who asked for a copy after fellow stoolies snapped up the ones I had, checked that out..... it's a used copy. I had spanking new ones, albeit softcover at lesser than half that price.

If enough stoolies want it, I could check with that source once again (email me, dont flood the board). No promises, though- it's a pain, and takes time.

APOL has a nipple bottom.

Hundreds of stocks I've scanned have the same setup.

Of course, we have had several of these "nipple bottom" signals that have failed.........

But its always worth noting, especially if you are short the stock.

Stochastics are turning up, the Money Flow has nearly bottomed out.

I'd keep very tight stops on this one....

CapitalStool_PNG_IRakmZ

Archived