B4 The Bell Frieday September 17

Hiding Bear

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PeeBrain, An obsidian bathroom in Thailand? Is that anything like an outsidian bathroom in the Saskatchewan outback?

Yobob, Well, you really did it this time. I counted on you to steer away from the most sensitive issues. But nooooooooo....you had to bring up hyperinflationary collapse followed by deflation. Is nothing sacred? :grin:

Have to agree with nearly everything you posted, Yobob. And Sleddog, I'm sure Bushco appreciates your support on the unmentionable issue. This, of course, doesn't preclude the administration vaporizing you and your entire family in a nanosecond, should you get in their way. Nothing personal.

Following up on Mirac's links to Panama.

Trade stocks and futures with your GOLD! i

"Accounts can be held in a variety of currencies, including USD, Euro, CHF, GBP and others. NEW You can now hold your balance in GOLD or SILVER thanks to our new Spot Gold and Spot Silver trading modules"

A Stoolies DREAM?

LINK :o :o :o

im not putting my dough in whatever form in a panamanian bank :ph34r:

Al Drains

Doesn't Stop Market...Yet

Fed Update is now posted! Know what Al and his crew are up to, and how it's likely to affect the markets. Take a subscribatory and download your daily Fed Report.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Reversal?

Or Just Another Blip

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Archived