The Dropping Knife

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More form [email protected]

What's amazing is that without any of your meddling, we were able to construct a site on Bullstools that did feature real traders, and real trading dialogue.  Of course, you can't stand it unless you control every piece of thought that gets posted subject to your "divine" insights.  Your problem is you don't listen and learn.  If you did, you would have learned a hell of a good lesson on trading based on the volume weighted swing point trading system we were using.  Of course your system works so well for you that you don't have anything to learn... hehehe.  Don't ask your suck-scribers, they might actually tell you the truth, and we know you can't handle that.

Good Luck, you're really going to need it.  You ever hear of a guy named Gann?  There's a chart called a yearly Gann Chart, ask your im-poster, BB about it.  That chart is going to turn up for the first time in 3 years when the indices make one tick higher than this previous year.  That's almost a certainty at this point.  Might interest you to know that 80% of the time when the Gann yearly chart points up, we end the year higher. Oh, and what does it take to turn the Gann Yearly chart down once it's pointed UP?  It has to take out the lows of 2003.  Fat chance dude... Odds are against you once again, you are fighting a losing battle.  To think that you publicly ridiculed me a year ago when I had the balls to suggest that the markets would not be down for a 4th year in a row...  Who's laughing now?

It's fartpoliomanager. What did you expect.

I watched the RUT tick up for 25 minutes straight. Not one down tick the whole time and it's still rising after hours.

This index has had a manic move that puts the 1998 2000 mania rally to shame. In about 1/2 the time it's travelled as far.

Ag

How right you are AG

The most overvalued index by far.

"In about 1/2 the time it's travelled as far"

And it will take 1/4 of that time for it to loose all its gains

when this thing turns

one thing fart was dead wrong about was his insistence that the fundamentals of the semi equip biz would improve. It has not. Of course the stocks went higher, but it is all on the come. He also stated that the temp staffing biz would improve, factualy incorrect for 2003. Sorry, those are facts.

The volume swing dude? I wonder how that is working during these low volume days? Try it on a major index and you'll get your ass handed to you with a margin call, el pronto!

There is a very good reason that volume will never, ever, be found on any of my charts. Cycles drive volume, not the other way round.

Archived