Binary Environment

I have been blind for so long. But I see what is happening.

The dollar money supply is falling. Even with current low interest rates, the US economy can't absorb any more money. So Easy Al has to leave rates low for 'a considerable time'. If he raises rates to defend the dollar, it is all going to deflate fast, and he will be blamed.

However, the low rates make investing in the USA unattractive. So a lot of money is flowing out of the USA. This caused the decline in the dollar. First, only the solid currencies like the Euro, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD and NZD started to appreciate.

Now even the Argentine Peso, the Brazilean Real and the Chilean Peso are appreciating relative to the USD. In Latin-American countries, people have always been distrusting the local currency, and have always trusted the dollar. What will happen when they learn that the dollar can't be trusted as well?

The US dollar is fornicateed. Any attempt to defend the USD will crush the US economy.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right and wrong Hmmmmmmm

Seeing the difference and doing something about it ya that can take time.

I saw something in 81 and I didn't know what.

All I knew was something was wrong socially and economically and possible spiritually. I also realized I was a part of the problem.

After all those years I am here with you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I was alone didn't know what was wrong,didn't know what to do.Didn't have the enormous benefit of like minds, as it is here.

Being quite overwhelmed I began to slowly focus on being part of the solution.

My first step was deprogramming myself. ie it was not what it appears to be or as I was taught by others.

Not to go on and on as I could for pages and pages.

What appears to be the better way does not always and indeed seldom does turn out to be the best way.

Enough of being serious.

eff em all.

Stoolies I salute you and marvel every day at the different journeyes that got us all here.

Also I can spell anyway I like as Bearister seems to only come out after midnight now adays. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really do not have ther stomach to read any fed gov's comments, however I did see a snippet about how the great statist demanded that the next recession ( I would argue depression) will not be his fault. Yes, the spineless one claimed the bubble was not his fault because he dealt with the after effects. Boolian logic? Or just a desperate attempt to cover his ass.

I agree with all the comments about the wonder of this website.  We ought to get together and get Doc nominated for one of those web awards.

Maybe we're all just frigging crazy

Guest Icky Twerp
I really do not have ther stomach to read any fed gov's comments, however I did see a snippet about how the great statist demanded that the next recession ( I would argue depression) will not be his fault. Yes, the spineless one claimed the bubble was not his fault because he dealt with the after effects. Boolian logic? Or just a desperate attempt to cover his ass.

I LOVE IT!

There wasn't any bubble.

I didn't see it.

IT wasn't my fault.

When it popped, I couldn't stop it.

and neither was the second iteration . . .

May the Anti-Matrix bless all Stoolies, every one!

Archived